Streamline systems and device management and deployment, while achieving compliance
Your financial services organization faces critical IT challenges daily — increasing costs, managing IT in distributed and remote locations, and increased regulations and security requirements. Additionally, end-user systems and devices are proliferating, and the operating systems they employ add layers of complexity to device management, often taking you on the road to ensure security measures are in place in remote offices. Meanwhile, attacks on financial services networks and systems are evolving at a relentless pace. The Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance and the Dell KACE K2000 Systems Deployment Appliance help you overcome many of these challenges by streamlining systems management, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies, while helping your financial institution safeguard customer data and ensure that your organization meets security policies and compliance requirements.
Capabilities especially beneficial to financial services organizations:
- PCI compliance helps you avoid high fines and serious consequences that can arise from a breach of your customers’ financial and other personal data. The KACE appliances provide the framework that enables your financial service organization to quickly improve compliance with several PCI requirements by leveraging capabilities such as automated patching, organization-wide software distribution and detailed reporting, all of which help to increase security for organizational networks and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Remote site management and remote administration capabilities allow you to easily manage and monitor systems from a central location, ensuring that patches and software updates are implemented without requiring you to travel to other locations.
- Patch management protects your systems at every location with one of the largest patch repositories available, with patches for Windows and Mac operating systems, as well as a wide range of application patches from vendors including Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Symantec and Mozilla.
- Asset management with the K1000 streamlines this time-consuming task by giving you a comprehensive picture of all hardware and software assets in your network. It enables you to achieve significant cost savings with software license compliance and reporting.
- Support multiple operating systems from a single management console. Easily maintain diverse OS environments for Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- Service desk and user portal functionality brings integrated end user support, including user self-service that reduces demands on your time and provides quick remediation for end users.