Easily identify, manage and track all software and hardware assets
Now you can effectively manage software and hardware assets with Asset Manager. It’s a fast and cost-effective solution that allows you to discover and track hardware and software asset inventory. With Asset Manager, you can also automatically generate usage reports matched to your software purchases and entitlements. You can track usage through metering and easily monitor software status by underutilization, lack of use or license purchases.
With Asset Manager, you can:
- Maximize software assets – Ensure your organization is neither under- nor over-licensed for any software titles by combining software inventory, entitlement and usage data. Learn More
- Combine inventory, contracts and procurement for all your IT assets – Identify all your hardware and software inventory data from Windows and Mac OS computers. Reconcile IT asset inventory data with license agreements and entitlements. Learn More
- Accurately track and manage your vital IT supply chain – Important IT contracts and vendor relationship details can be tracked, managed and reconciled easily. Alerts notify you of upcoming events and dates related to vendors and other contacts. Learn More
- Effectively manage licenses on virtual servers and desktops – Simplify license management in virtual environments where software and hardware licenses aren’t physically linked. This is done by leveraging connectors to VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix. Learn More
- Easily integrate with other technology – Use Asset Manager to gather and manage assets with your Active Directory environment, Altiris, Microsoft SCCM or SMS, VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix. Learn More
Please refer to the support site for further information, release notes and user guide documentation.
IT Asset Discovery
Discover software and hardware on your network in both physical and virtual environments.
Automatically recognize, categorize, normalize and enrich software inventory data, eliminating this time-consuming manual task.
Automate tracking and managing of all your software assets. This ensures license compliance, eliminates inefficiencies and wasted software, and streamlines the software asset management lifecycle.
Built-in logic simplifies the complexities of your software management environment and licensing models.
Asset Management Reporting Dashboard
Get a quick view of software status, use and costs. Asset Manager also provides a library of predefined reports and rich templates you can use to create your own reports.
Contract and Vendor Management
Get a clear view of your relationships with hardware and software vendors and the contracts you have with them.
Asset Manager provides a number of integrated connectors and reports that help organizations to effectively manage software and license agreements in complex virtual environments such as the following:
- Microsoft Terminal Server (RDSH), Hyper-V and Server App-V
- VMware ESX/ESXi and vCenter
- Citrix XenApp and EdgeSight