Outlook-to-SharePoint collaboration your way
Simplify content collaboration without changing the way you work.
Realize the benefits of SharePoint collaboration without changing the way you work. AttachThis is an Outlook add-in that lets you easily connect to SharePoint. By using this Outlook add-in, SharePoint helps you collaborate more efficiently.
AttachThis enables you to:
- Upload email attachments automatically to SharePoint without leaving Outlook
- Prevent out-of-space Outlook alerts
- Ease collaboration by automatically consolidating multiple edits into a single document in SharePoint
- Minimize time spent searching for the correct email attachment
- Streamlined attachments – Upload email attachments to SharePoint, Google Docs, Microsoft SkyDrive and Box.com from within your email, regardless of number or size, and replace them with hyperlinks for recipients to reduce your email size
- Simplified collaboration – Take advantage of the collaborative benefits of SharePoint to consolidate edits from multiple team members into a single document, without changing your work habits
- Easy searches – Rapidly access the latest versions of your documents lost in Outlook by using AttachThis SharePoint hyperlinks. These documents contain any edits from email recipients, regardless of the copy or age of the email.
- Quick installation – A simple, focused two-minute installation rapidly gives you the benefits of AttachThis
AttachThis - Sending an Email
Collaborating on documents with your colleagues is easier than ever. AttachThis works the way you do – in Outlook – while giving you access to SharePoint’s collaborative power. Simply send an email attachment as you normally would.
AttachThis - Selecting the SharePoint Location
Once you hit “Send,” all you have to do is select how you want to send the attachment. If you want it uploaded to SharePoint, you can easily select the location in the drop-down menu, and then select who can access the attachment (access granting only available in AttachThis Pro).
AttachThis - Receiving an email
Voila! Now your email is sent with a link to the SharePoint location rather than the bulky email attachment. Recipients simply click on the link and the document opens. Since the document is now stored in SharePoint, you’ll have a single source of edits from your various collaborators.
AttachThis - Creating Personalized Smart Tags
AttachThis makes selecting the SharePoint location easy with “smart tags” – easy-to-recognize names for the locations you use most. Within the AttachThis dialogue box, simply select the Options icon at the top and begin creating your own smart tags!