Put the power of information into the hands of all your users
Easily access, prepare, analyze, and share data from any source.
Easily access, prepare, analyze and share data from any source with the Toad™ Business Intelligence Suite. Toad unlocks the value in your existing IT and business intelligence investments by empowering technical and non-technical users to access data quickly and securely.
The Toad Business Intelligence Suite includes:
- Toad Data Point – Access and integrate all your data with ease, automate reporting, and share analytics with your team.
- Toad Decision Point – Empower business users with a data discovery tool that makes it simple to manipulate and visualize data.
- Toad Intelligence Central – Use this server to improve collaboration and data sharing across teams. It makes data provisioning more efficient to increase productivity.
- Connects to any source – Gives you access to virtually all traditional, proprietary, and emerging data sources.
- Lets you join data with ease – Includes desktop tools that make it easy for technical and non-technical users to integrate data.
- Enables rapid visual analysis – Enables you to visually and intuitively explore, analyze, and understand information faster.
- Improves team collaboration – Provides a collaborative platform that empowers analyst teams to work together seamlessly.
- Reduces costs and complexity – Allows business and IT users to leverage their existing BI infrastructure alongside the Toad Business Intelligence Suite provides data analysis and discovery tooling that’s easy to set up, use, and maintain.
- Increases productivity – Empowers technical and non-technical users to complete tasks quickly, easily, and securely by providing user-appropriate tools.
- Amazon® Redshift®
- Amazon SimpleDB®
- Amazon DynamoDB®
- Apache® Hbase®
- Apache Hive®
- Apache Cassandra®
- Google Analytics®
- IBM® DB2® for i5/OS v5R4 and IBM® i6.1
- IBM Informix® Dynamic 10.00, 11.0
- IBM DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® 8.1.5, 8.2, 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, 10.1
- IBM DB2 for z/OS® 8, 9, 10
- IBM Netezza® 4.6.6, 6.0
- Ingres® Community Edition 2006 R2 on Windows 32-Bit
- Microsoft® Access® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Excel® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft OData®
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2000, 2005, 2008 (R2), 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server databases running on Amazon EC2®
- Microsoft SharePoint®
- Microsoft® Windows Azure® Table Storage Service
- Microsoft Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database
- MySQL® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.6
- ODBC generic
- Oracle® databases running on Amazon EC2
- Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Oracle® 9i, 10g, 11g, 11g R2 (tested on Oracle® Exadata 2.0)
- PostgreSQL® 8.3.4
- SAP® Business Objects® XI 3.0, 3.1
- SAP® Sybase® ASE® 12.5, 15.0.2, 15.0.3, 15.5
- SAP® Sybase® IQ 15
- SAP® Sybase SQL Anywhere® 12
- Teradata® 12.0, 13.0, 13.10
- Vertica® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 (with 4.0, 4.1 ODBC driver), 6.0 (with 6.0 ODBC driver)
Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.