Easily address application compatibility issues for successful and cost-effective migrations
Whether you are upgrading your operating system, applying patch updates or virtualizing your applications, ChangeBASE makes these processes more efficient and effective:
- Accurately scope migration time and costs
- Avoid process iterations by identifying potential compatibility issues upfront
- Cut testing time by automatically converting applications to MSI
- Quickly identify migration issues that may arise across the entire application estate
- Prioritize applications with detailed reports
ChangeBASE can bulk import MSI and virtualized applications while also automatically converting legacy installers to a MSI format. These applications can then be assessed against your target platform to quickly determine compatibility.
How it works
- Microsoft Windows assessment - Determine application compatibility for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012 as well as the time and resources needed for your migration.
- Application Virtualization assessment - Determine application compatibility for Microsoft APP-V, Citrix XenApp Streaming Profiler, VMWare ThinApp or Symantec SWV. Compare compatibility ratings in order to accelerate the adoption of virtual application solutions.
- Virtual Desktop and RDS assessment - Simply assess compatibility for virtual, server, hosted, and traditional clients in one pass.
- Browser assessment - Check Web application files and pages in order to detect potential web application compatibility issues when deploying Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Office Dependency assessment - Identify Microsoft Office-dependent applications to prepare for Microsoft Office 2007-2013 migrations.
- Microsoft Patch Impact assessment - Reduce security risks and speed up the deployment of Microsoft security updates and patches by completing patch impact assessments within minutes.
- Customization - Gain control by authoring your own company specific checks and fixes for your applications.