Oracle monitoring tool that’s continuous, scalable and web-based
Deliver remote database monitoring and compare performance data across the IT environment.
Accelerate problem resolution with this Oracle monitoring tool. Receive continual remote database monitoring and data performance correlation across your technology stack. Extend the capabilities of basic database monitoring software (like Oracle Enterprise Manager) to make your job easier. Get response-time and wait-event analyses, so you can instantly understand existing and developing database performance conditions. Plus, ensure your post-change database environment thrives with our IntelliProfile™ technology that helps eliminate deployment risks. Maximize your database resources and take action immediately with this Oracle monitoring tool.
- Global view – Resolve performance issues across Oracle and other platforms by determining your most critical problems and taking immediate action.
- Built-in intelligence – Get integrated management and performance views that allow you to understand the health and activity of your Oracle enterprise. Also receive pop-up advice with correlated workflows.
- Adaptive baselines – Receive alerts about deviations from normal activity, as well as track performance using automatic detection and calculation of normal ranges for all metrics.
- Automatic instance discovery – Use automatic instance discovery or specific hosts to deploy Foglight capabilities rapidly and painlessly. Manually add instances, as needed.
- Rich historical data – Resolve performance issues by navigating through performance diagnostics and alarm data from any drill-down screen.
- RAC, ASM and Dataguard monitoring – Oversee failover replication and manage storage with more efficiency. Get notified on cluster overhead and interconnect problems – as well as issues at the cluster or instance levels – so you can take immediate corrective action.
- Alarm workflow – Search for past solutions, set up blackouts, and manage and annotate your alarms.
- Easy integration – Integrate your other end-to-end enterprise monitors seamlessly.
- Wait-state analysis – Determine the location and cause of waits by diagnosing your wait statistics.
- Wizard-driven installation – Add database monitoring to your existing infrastructure, or configure Foglight as a standalone solution with this powerful wizard.
- Drag-and-drop reporting – Use the data collected by Foglight to develop customized views and reports.
Foglight Performance Analysis for SQL Server is Oracle Exadata and SPARC SuperCluster Ready!
Consult with the Foglight System Requirements and Platform Support Guide to determine your hardware considerations.
It is recommended that customers running large deployments (that is, with more than 50 Oracle instances) should consult with the Foglight for Oracle Managing Oracle Database Systems - Hardware Sizing Guide.
The operating system platforms and Oracle versions supported by the Oracle cartridge are:
|Operating System||Oracle Version|
Note: We also support Foglight for Oracle on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and SPARC SuperCluster.
- US English
Foglight for Oracle Videos
See the operational health and performance of all database servers, regardless of platform, from a single view. Gain enterprise-level insight into your database environments. Foglight unifies all your databases in a centralized console to deliver consistent data and reports; this significantly increases administrative efficiency.
Home Page – Instance View
In a single view, you can see real-time and historical performance at a glance.
Easily create customized dashboards and reports through a simple "drag and drop" interface. Extend visibility of database health and metric data to other areas of the business, including executive management, application development, and storage administrators. Most monitoring solutions require end users to view data in a specific, vendor-supplied mechanism. Foglight offers extensive dashboard and report customization that allows each customer to view real-time and historical data according to their unique requirements.
Performance - SQL
At a glance, get visibility into all the SQL running in your environment to pinpoint troublesome queries and poorly performing applications.
Oracle Performance Dimensions
Evaluate resource consumption of total SQL workload analyzed by multiple dimensions, including specific programs and OS users.