Oracle monitoring tool that’s continuous, scalable and web-based
Deliver remote database monitoring and compare performance data across the IT environment.
Accelerate problem resolution with this Oracle monitoring tool. Receive continual remote database monitoring and data performance correlation across your technology stack. Extend the capabilities of basic database monitoring software (like Oracle Enterprise Manager) to make your job easier. Get response-time and wait-event analyses, so you can instantly understand existing and developing database performance conditions. Plus, ensure your post-change database environment thrives with our IntelliProfile™ technology that helps eliminate deployment risks. Maximize your database resources and take action immediately with this Oracle monitoring tool.
- Global view – Resolve performance issues across Oracle and other platforms by determining your most critical problems and taking immediate action.
- Built-in intelligence – Get integrated management and performance views that allow you to understand the health and activity of your Oracle enterprise. Also receive pop-up advice with correlated workflows.
- Adaptive baselines – Receive alerts about deviations from normal activity, as well as track performance using automatic detection and calculation of normal ranges for all metrics.
- Automatic instance discovery – Use automatic instance discovery or specific hosts to deploy Foglight capabilities rapidly and painlessly. Manually add instances, as needed.
- Rich historical data – Resolve performance issues by navigating through performance diagnostics and alarm data from any drill-down screen.
- RAC, ASM and Dataguard monitoring – Oversee failover replication and manage storage with more efficiency. Get notified on cluster overhead and interconnect problems – as well as issues at the cluster or instance levels – so you can take immediate corrective action.
- Alarm workflow – Search for past solutions, set up blackouts, and manage and annotate your alarms.
- Easy integration – Integrate your other end-to-end enterprise monitors seamlessly.
- Wait-state analysis – Determine the location and cause of waits by diagnosing your wait statistics.
- Wizard-driven installation – Add database monitoring to your existing infrastructure, or configure Foglight as a standalone solution with this powerful wizard.
- Drag-and-drop reporting – Use the data collected by Foglight to develop customized views and reports.
Foglight Performance Analysis for SQL Server is Oracle Exadata and SPARC SuperCluster Ready!
Consult with the Foglight System Requirements and Platform Support Guide to determine your hardware considerations.
It is recommended that customers running large deployments (that is, with more than 50 Oracle instances) should consult with the Foglight for Oracle Managing Oracle Database Systems - Hardware Sizing Guide.
The operating system platforms and Oracle versions supported by the Oracle cartridge are:
|Operating System||Oracle Version|
Note: We also support Foglight for Oracle on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and SPARC SuperCluster.
- US English
See the health and performance of all database servers in one view.
Investigate activity and analyze it by multiple dimensions.
View information on all sessions currently connected to the instance.
View storage use of all tablespaces configured for an instance.
View invalid objects for each schema in the database.