ITIL service level management in real time
Experience real-time and historical reporting of the health and compliance of service level agreements (SLAs), service level objectives (SLOs) and operational level agreements (OLAs). Easily define and measure SLAs against historical goals through customizable, role-based dashboards. Benefit from faster time to value with an extensive, field-proven set of management technologies that are ready to go out of the box. Manage the performance and availability of your applications and services better with this ITIL service level management software.
Benefit from an advanced set of application performance monitoring technologies, such as:
- Alerting – Solve problems quickly before end users – and your business – suffers. Foglight’s 360–degree view of the application offers problem alerts from multiple angles so you can react swiftly.
- Extensibility – Adapt our system to your specific application management needs with our service–oriented architecture concepts.
- Scalability – Support geographical, physical or organization boundaries by partitioning your enterprise into logical units. Foglight easily scales to manage applications that cross thousands of components.
- Root–cause diagnostics – Pinpoint problems quickly by gathering diagnostic data directly from the production environment. Benefit from root–cause diagnostics that greatly diminish mean time to resolution (MTTR) for application issues.
- Service discovery – Understand service dependencies, detect monitoring gaps and improve communication with the business through service discovery. Automatically define the critical links between business services, IT services and infrastructure components.
- Reporting – Maximize efficiency and productivity with a mode–based approach that provides infinite views. Keep IT stakeholders and the business informed with flexible, powerful reporting capabilities.
- Model–based data management – Manage applications and services with ease as your environment changes – whether it’s a simple upgrade or a completely new service for your company.
- Service dashboards – Let executives, managers and other employees focus on corporate application management goals with an enterprise–wide, single point of entry.
- Data correlation – Get a unified look at your managed environment and break down silos with an integrated, correlated end–to–end view of applications and infrastructure components.
- Data collection – Implement the data collection method that’s ideal for the data source and purpose – whether you need low overhead collection, touch–less agents, collection to feed deep–dive diagnostics, passive monitoring or synthetics.