Siebel monitoring that’s simplified
Prevent underperforming applications from harming revenues and customer service. Gain visibility into your entire Siebel environment – from end users through the application servers and databases – with this Siebel monitoring tool. View the entire application stack in context so you can better prioritize corrective actions before availability problems affect end users.
- Oversee and manage application service levels
- Gain insight into the user experience and see how responsive your applications are to user needs
- Identify, diagnose and solve problems before they affect the business or users
- Monitor the physical and virtual infrastructure simultaneously
- Comprehensive performance management – Act before your business is impacted by immediately addressing performance degradation and application issues.
- Business service grouping – Allow all stakeholders to get more out of this Siebel monitoring application by compiling different activities or services into logical groups.
- Intelligent recording – Monitor and record transactionsas well as other Siebel user experiences to improve application service levels.
- Proactive alerts – Use out-of-the-box alarm configurations to proactively manage service levels for Siebel infrastructure and application components.
- Service level tracking – Establish historical, realistic and manageable service levels at application, geographical and enterprise levels to increase service levels.
- Version control – Enable recovery and restoration of previous versions of objects for rollbacks, and prevent application customizations from being overwritten.