Indispensable set of GUI extensions and enhancements improves Java applications
Control industry-standard Java components for Java Standard Applications.
Significantly improve the functionality and visual appeal of your Java applications and applets, with JClass™ Elements. This component is packed with valuable tools and time-saving components, perfect for extending and enhancing Swing-based applications. JClass Elements is available exclusively as part of JClass DesktopViews.
Swing from the ground up
You can extend and enhance Swing application development productivity because JClass Elements is designed specifically for Swing.
Add the power of MDI, extending Swing's JDesktop view, to enable you to:
- Optimize screen space
- Use an automatic localized menu to select from tiling algorithms or switch to any internal frame
Powerful wizards and managers
A combination of tools and managers, including:
- Wizard manager – allows you to easily create Wizard components
- Align and grid layout managers – simplifies form creation
- Springs and braces-based layout – enables advanced component layout
- Extended action model – supports accelerators and mnemonics
- Easy-to-use HTML panel – supports hyperlinks automatically
- Sorting tools – includes a shrink-wrapped version of Swing's JTable that is user-sortable
Robust value-added components and beans
- Multi-column outliner for use with an extended Swing tree data model
- Tree explorer, a JTable/JTree combination, and multi-column outliner that use the same data model
- Circular gauge has customizable settings that include labels, ranges, needles, ticks and color
- Spin boxes for a broad range of core Java types
- Multi-column list box simplifies choosing from multi-item lists
- Progress helper enables you to see a cancelable progress bar during any task
- Font choosers for panes and toolbars
- Drop-down calendar for editing time and date
- Message helper alerts you to warnings and errors
- Checkbox list automatically generates a group of radio buttons
Get all the GUI enhancements and extensions you need for real-world application development with JClass Elements.