Manage any endpoint with a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution
Manage any endpoint with a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution
The Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance provides comprehensive management of PCs, servers, Macs, Chromebooks, smart phones, tablets, printers, networking gear, and other network-connected non-computing devices. The KACE K1000 is easy to use and its appliance-based architecture enables rapid deployment -- typically in a few days. It also delivers a comprehensive set of features to fulfill your systems management needs – from initial computer deployment to ongoing management, security and support, regardless of your organization’s size. The K1000 also offers seamless integration with the Dell KACE K2000 Systems Deployment Appliance for your systems provisioning needs.
A recent EMA analysis showed that while KACE appliances equal or exceed the functionality of their competitors, when factoring in total infrastructure expenses, the KACE solution can cost significantly less than offerings from primary competitors.*
- Inventory and IT asset management — Discover and inventory all hardware and software network-wide, including laptops, desktops, servers, storage devices, Chromebooks, and network connected non-computer devices.
- Software license management — Make software license optimization and compliance an easy-to-obtain reality with the Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance’s inventory, asset management and compliance reporting capabilities. Accurately track and manage software assets and upgrade/downgrade rights with the Dell Application Catalog. Own the entire software license management lifecycle with general availability, end-of-life dates, and manufacturer’s suggested retail price information for the most popular software titles.
- Chromebook management — Get comprehensive hardware and OS inventory and asset lifecycle management, integrated with help desk, for Chromebooks.
- Software distribution – Remotely distribute and install applications and digital assets to Windows, Mac and Linux computers and servers across multiple locations.
- Patch management and security — Automate OS and application patch management and deploy patches from one of the largest patch libraries in the industry. Assess, identify and lock down endpoint security vulnerabilities.
- Service desk — Provide service desk with granular SLA controls that are integrated with asset management processes and workflows, a user self-service portal that gives end users the ability to solve many basic requests, and the K1000 GO Mobile Application for both administrators and end users.
- Server management and monitoring — Perform asset management and log monitoring of servers, integrated with alerts, reporting and service desk.
- Robust administration — Get up and running faster with minimal learning curve utilizing an intuitive, customizable user interface, coupled with a robust set of administrative functions.
- K1000 GO Mobile App — Access the K1000 from mobile devices, enabling you to remain effective even when you’re away from a computer. The app also allows users to submit service desk tickets, access knowledge base and check on existing ticket status using their mobile devices.
- Dell Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) integration — Integrate the K1000 with Dell EMM to extend management capabilities to corporate-owned and user-owed laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Multiple deployment options — Choose to deploy the K1000 as a physical or virtual appliance if your organization is looking for an on-premises solution, or as a hosted virtual appliance if you are interested in a hosted option.
* Best Practices in Lifecycle Management: Comparing Suites from Dell, LANDesk, Microsoft, and Symantec: An ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (“EMA”) White Paper. Prepared for Dell, revised February 2015.
- Academy School District 20; The Dell KACE Management Appliance aces systems management test for large Colorado school district
- Ackerman Charter School District; Students and teachers get access to educational software 71 percent faster
- ADAC; German automobile club drives productivity of personnel
- Advantage Waypoint: Mergers accelerate consolidation of IT operations
- AIA Associes;Architects build better unified future
- Allianz; Switching to Dell KACE ‘insures’ Allianz Global saves time and money
- Antioch Unified School District; Antioch Unified School District’s innovative partnership with Dell KACE initially saves more than $60,000
- Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design at Drexel University: University IT team saves one full-time headcount
- ATCO; Dell KACE Appliances reduce 75 percent of team’s time to rebuild Haiti’s technical infrastructure
- BCS: Increasing uptime boosts customer satisfaction
- BHL: Getting a clearer view of computers, software and costs
- Bio-PAPPEL;Fueling success by keeping IT fast, reliable and easy
- Black Diamond Equipment; Black Diamond controls systems management with Dell KACE
- BroadSoft: Telecommunications company efficiently supports distributed and growing workforce
- Caterham F1: Caterham F1 Team drives on-track innovation through more efficient IT
- Charlotte School of Law; Dell KACE proves the case for quick ROI
- Chino Valley Unified School District; Optimized IT helps students achieve potential
- Church of the Highlands; Church brings members together with IT
- City of Columbia, Tennessee; City of Columbia, Tennessee makes ‘beautiful music’ with Dell KACE
- City of Wagga Wagga; Wagga Wagga, Australia, saves more than 2,800 staff hours per year by using systems management appliances
- CLEAResult cuts IT labor costs in half with Dell KACE
- Coal Services; Expanding horizons with successful virtual reality innovation
- Cresa: Up-to-date computers and confident clients
- Dell KACE Appliances serve as PING IT ‘Caddy’ for improving systems management, IT services
- EHESP; Better client infrastructure at training institution
- Expereo; Telecommunications company improves IT efficiency and staff satisfaction
- FFR Merchandising: Manufacturer improves backup and data recovery
- GEMS Education ensures classrooms are ready with Dell KACE appliances
- Golfsmith; Golfsmith saves up to 12 hours of staff time every day with Dell KACE Virtual Management and Deployment Appliances
- Green Clinic Health System: Enhancing compliance and care with highly available IT
- Grow Financial Credit Union; Grow Financial uses Dell Compellent SANs to improve IT agility
- Hendry Regional Medical Center; Serving patients and scaling for the future
- HFF; The right system for every user
- Historic Hotels; Hotel cuts deployment time by 87 percent
- Ipanema Technologies; Technology specialist simplifies asset management
- Isambard Community School; Isambard Community School gets top deployment and management marks with Dell KACE Appliances
- Island Hospital; The Dell KACE Appliance cures the IT ills of Island Hospital
- Keller Independent School District; Keller ISD multiplies the time available for innovation 10-fold
- Kerrville ISD;School district builds the foundation to support change
- KN Networks; KN Networks reduces power consumption and saves more than 100 hours of staff time with a Dell KACE Management Appliance
- Kru Somsri English School; Expanding English language reach with shared infrastructure
- L&T Construction; Construction giant builds effective IT System
- Lake-Sumter Emergency Medical Services responds faster to emergencies with Dell KACE
- Law In Order refreshes production environment ten times faster, improves customer service and software license compliance with Dell solutions
- Locks Law: Enhanced IT delivers excellent verdict
- Lowanna College; College gets top-class software management tools
- Marne & Gondoire; Local government defines recipe for desktop efficiency
- Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country Day School: MICDS powers the classroom with Dell KACE Appliances
- Mattos Filho optimizes the management of workstations by deploying Dell Software
- Maui County: The Dell KACE Virtual Management Appliance saves time, money and space for Maui County
- Meetic: A match made in systems management heaven
- Noel-Baker School: UK school gains campus of the future
- Ohio Hi-Point Career Center: Updating student software, simply and quickly
- Opinet; Web business reduces management time with automated tool
- Orion Health: Health Care Technology Company Improves Security to enable continued growth
- Osterwalder; Engineering company simplifies maintenance
- Peterpans; Australian adventure travel specialist explores savings with Dell KACE
- Princeton University - Office of Information Technology: Better software management and more secure computers
- Pueblo School District 70; Pueblo County School District 70 uses Dell KACE Appliances to gain productivity, and improve service desk integration and systems deployment
- Redner's Markets; Redner’s Markets Experiences 512 % ROI with Dell KACE™ Appliances
- REMONDIS; Significant savings through simplified management
- Resco Products: Scaling for growth through systems management
- Roanoke County Public Schools; Personalized learning for high school students
- Rogers; Rogers reduces cost of desktop “communication” and management with Dell KACE Virtual Appliance
- Royal Liver Assurance; Tackling green IT and asset management with Dell KACE
- Safeway Insurance Co.; Safeway Insurance reduces storage footprint by 60%
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools: SBCSS gets full IT inventory and saves imaging and support time
- Satel; Managing to make life easier
- SBB Cargo; Rail operator arrives at platform for better appliance management
- Seabix; When systems management works
- SEGA Europe: Interactive entertainment brand takes control
- Seminole County Public Schools: School District enables digital curriculum while saving $180,000
- Seracell; Pharmaceutical firm enhances performance
- Service King: A car repair king speeds service and expands its reign
- Shutterfly: Picture perfect IT management
- Södertörn University; Students in Sweden boost studies with responsive IT
- South Coast Water District; South Coast Water District Achieves Impressive Productivity Using Dell KACE Appliances
- St Laurence’s College Streamlines Deployments, Saving 336 Hours on Inventory and Audit
- St. Hilda's High School; Dell KACE passes test for effective systems management at St. Hilda’s High School
- St. Rita's College; Leading college drives collaborative learning with low-maintenance laptops
- Stepstone; Online recruiter helps personnel work better
- Sysmex; Centralising systems management to enhance patient care
- Trillium healthcare;Improving desktop management to enhance care
- Truliant Federal Credit Union; Credit union drives productivity across remote sites
- Univates; Investing in IT to promote education growth
- University of West Alabama: Continuous protection for continuous learning
- US Synthetic Deployment of Dell KACE Appliance Saves 50,000 Hours in End-User Productivity
- USKH tackles Windows 7 migration by automating with Dell KACE
- UTSC: University of Toronto Scarborough boosts efficiency with Dell KACE
- Ward Hadaway: Law firm boosts competitiveness
- Weetabix: Weetabix Annually Saves $24,000 Using the Dell KACE Appliance’s Service Desk
- Wellington West Capital: Instant inventory of 27 locations with Dell KACE
- Woonzorg: Care provider reinforces customer focus
Online and In Person Events
See all the information you care about on a customizable home page.
Discover and manage all connected systems and devices from a single console.
Obtain data for comprehensive IT asset and software license management.
Get inventory of Chromebooks integrated with your management workflows.
Distribute software packages with flexible options for priority and timing.
Automate OS patching for Windows and MAC systems and leading applications.
Monitor logs from and agentlessly inventory Windows, Linux and UNIX servers.
Increase efficiencies with service desk integrated with systems management.
* Best Practices in Lifecycle Management: Comparing Suites from Dell, LANDesk, Microsoft, and Symantec: An ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (“EMA”) White Paper. Prepared for Dell, Revised February 2015.