Manage any endpoint with a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution
The Dell KACE K1000 Systems Management Appliance provides comprehensive management of PCs, servers, Macs, Chromebooks, smart phones, tablets, printers, networking gear, and other network-connected non-computing devices. The KACE K1000 is easy to use and its appliance-based architecture enables rapid deployment -- typically in a few days. It also delivers a comprehensive set of features to fulfill your systems management needs – from initial computer deployment to ongoing management, security and support, regardless of your organization’s size. The K1000 also offers seamless integration with the Dell KACE K2000 Systems Deployment Appliance for your systems provisioning needs.
A recent EMA analysis showed that while KACE appliances equal or exceed the functionality of their competitors, when factoring in total infrastructure expenses, the KACE solution can cost significantly less than offerings from primary competitors.*
- Inventory and IT asset management — Discover and inventory all hardware and software network-wide, including laptops, desktops, servers, storage devices, Chromebooks, and network connected non-computer devices.
- Software license management — Make software license optimization and compliance an easy-to-obtain reality with the Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance’s inventory, asset management and compliance reporting capabilities. Accurately track and manage software assets with the Dell Application Catalog.
- Chromebook management — Get comprehensive hardware and OS inventory and asset lifecycle management, integrated with help desk, for Chromebooks.
- Software distribution – Remotely distribute and install applications and digital assets to Windows, Mac and Linux computers and servers across multiple locations.
- Patch management and security — Automate OS and application patch management and deploy patches from one of the largest patch libraries in the industry. Assess, identify and lock down endpoint security vulnerabilities.
- Service desk — Provide service desk with granular SLA controls that is integrated with asset management processes and workflows, a user self-service portal, and the K1000 GO Mobile Application for both administrators and end users.
- Server management and monitoring — Perform asset management and log monitoring of servers, integrated with alerts, reporting and service desk.
- Robust administration — Get up and running faster with minimal learning curve utilizing an intuitive, customizable user interface, coupled with a robust set of administrative functions.
- K1000 GO Mobile App — Access the K1000 from mobile devices, enabling you to remain effective even when you’re away from a computer. The app also allows users to submit service desk tickets, access knowledge base and check on existing ticket status using their mobile devices.
- Dell Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) integration — Integrate the K1000 with Dell EMM to extend management capabilities to corporate-owned and user-owed laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Multiple deployment options — Choose to deploy the K1000 as a physical or virtual appliance if your organization is looking for an on-premises solution, or as a hosted virtual appliance if you are interested in a hosted option.
* Best Practices in Lifecycle Management: Comparing Suites from Dell, LANDesk, Microsoft, and Symantec: An ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (“EMA”) White Paper. Prepared for Dell, revised February 2015.
See all the information you care about on a customizable home page.
Discover and manage all connected systems and devices from a single console.
Obtain data for comprehensive IT asset and software license management.
Get inventory of Chromebooks integrated with your management workflows.
Distribute software packages with flexible options for priority and timing.
Automate OS patching for Windows and MAC systems and leading applications.
Monitor logs from and agentlessly inventory Windows, Linux and UNIX servers.
Increase efficiencies with service desk integrated with systems management.
* Best Practices in Lifecycle Management: Comparing Suites from Dell, LANDesk, Microsoft, and Symantec: An ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES (“EMA”) White Paper. Prepared for Dell, Revised February 2015.