Business analytics with big data insight
Author, execute, monitor, search, and analyze data across the enterprise.
Kitenga Analytics Suite provides you with integrated information modeling and visualization capabilities in a big data search and business analytics platform. Combining technologies such as Hadoop for scalability and performance, Lucene/SOLR search, Mahout machine learning, 3D information modeling, and advanced Natural Language Processing, Kitenga Analytics Suite is a fully integrated, configurable, cloud-enabled software platform that you can deploy in minutes. What’s more, the insight engine is a cost-effective solution that allows you to get big data analytics, while eliminating complex and time-consuming manipulation of web-scale data resources.
- Provides you with next-generation information retrieval with a rich search and visualization engine that combines analytics and search in a single, unified environment
- Enhances your operational agility and gives you a competitive advantage with out-of-the-box extraction and analysis capabilities that uncover actionable intelligence in vast amounts of diverse, unstructured, semi-structured and structured information
- Allows you to create content processing workflows with drag-and-drop functionality
- Hadoop-enabled for big data scalability
- Gives you the flexibility to configure functional widgets for individual analysis needs
- Provides you with open-source search indexing of complex, faceted metadata
- Language analysis for lemmatization, stop words, parts-of-speech, and more
- Enables you to extract information about people, places, organizations, cell lines, dates proteins, M&A activities, currencies, sentiments, legal activities, product releases, and more
- Gives you sophisticated user-facing search experiences with a configurable designer toolkit
- Provides you with automatic suggestions based on extracted metadata
|Kitenga Client||Web-based Application, requires modern browser with Sun Oracle Java 1.6+|
|Kitenga Server||Cloudera or Intel Distribution of Apache Hadoop, CentOS/Redhat Linux 6+, Sun Oracle Java 1.6+|