Exchange migration and consolidation simplified
Mitigate Exchange migration, consolidation and restructuring risks.
For a seamless migration to Exchange 2010/2013 or Office 365 (Exchange Online), use Migration Manager for Exchange. It mitigates the risk of migrating, consolidating or restructuring your Exchange environment and ensures zero impact on users while also requiring fewer resources. By synchronizing Active Directory and Exchange data, as well as including public folders, calendar information and mailbox data, Migration Manager delivers true coexistence for your Exchange migration project. It also automatically updates your users’ Outlook profiles, secures their data and prevents errors before they happen. This results in peak operating efficiency of your resources during the move.
- Automated updates – When each migrated user logs onto the network, their Outlook profile is automatically updated, eliminating the need to visit every workstation and manually reconfigure profiles. This reduces the chance of errors and saves you valuable administrative time.
- Direct synchronization – Deliver true coexistence between migrated and unmigrated users, conserving network bandwidth and significantly decreasing the Exchange migration project timeline. You can also directly synchronize mailboxes, distribution groups, calendars and public folders in parallel.
- Comprehensive management tools – With the reporting data you need to make informed decisions, you can take control of your Exchange migration project. Migration Manager eliminates the need to toggle between different applications in order to access various management functions.
- Offline folder preservation – For remote users, you will be able to preserve offline folders (OST files) during the Exchange migration process. This allows for automatically migrating and switching the mailbox so the user keeps existing OST files after connecting to the new Exchange server, helping to ensure business continuity and maintain productivity.
- Distributed architecture – Reduce network bandwidth requirements and support a more rapid Exchange migration and synchronization process with distributed architecture. All data is routed between source and target Exchange servers rather than going through the Migration Manager’s console.
Migration Manager Console
|Platform||One of the following:
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard Disk Space||Minimum 300 MB|
|Operating System||One of the following:
These are general requirements; for more details, please see the System Requirements and Access Rights document.