The fastest way to connect enterprise applications to mobile devices
Securely access critical IT applications from a mobile device to perform remote administration and IT management.
Enhance the productivity of your mobile workforce with Dell™ Mobile IT. It’s never been easier to provide secure, mobile access to the applications your mobile workforce uses every day.
Quickly enable your users to access applications from a broad range of mobile devices, using Mobile IT’s unique mobile connector. It delivers a native device experience without the need for custom development or virtualization—without sacrificing security or usability.
User devices communicate remotely to applications through a secure HTTPS connection, and administrators can easily approve or disapprove devices attempting access as well as lock out devices reported stolen or lost.
- Easy mobilization of cloud and on-premises applications – Add a mobile interface to any application, whether on-premises or in the cloud, with a simple, easy-to-implement connector.
- Development-friendly – Create mobile versions of applications across device platforms without spending time and effort developing mobile apps.
- Virtualization-free access – Provide users with a native mobile interface to access applications instead of a cumbersome virtualization application.
- Broad mobile platform support – Deliver a native mobile application interface regardless of platform: Android, Apple iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8 or Amazon Kindle.
- Secure communication – Ensure that mobile devices communicate through a secure HTTPS connection for security.
- Security workflows – Maintain administrative control by approving or disapproving devices attempting access and locking out devices reported lost or stolen.
- Free integration with Dell products – Extend your investment in Dell Software products by enabling users to access them securely from mobile devices at no cost.
Mobile IT server requirements
Mobile IT agent requirements
Mobile IT client requirements
Device running one of the following:
Mobile IT- Custom Applications
Easily mobilize internal applications such as help desk or HR software.
GPOADmin - Notifications
Receive workflow requests with details on your mobile device.
Respond to workflow requests on your mobile device. This can include approve, reject, deploy, etc.
Mobile IT - Change Auditor – Alerts
View detailed alerts while maintaining the current status level.
Mobile IT - Change Auditor – Reporting
Gain more perspective on alerts by executing reports while mobile.
Mobile IT - Foglight – Alert details
Receive detailed alerts on your mobile device without sifting through email.
Mobile IT - Foglight – Reporting
Execute valuable reports while mobile.