Route print job automatically and streamline spool-file management
Automatically route print jobs from the HP 3000 to any open system in the network.
Automatically route print jobs from the HP 3000 to any open system in the network with NBSpool™ Connectivity. This solution allows you to send spool files to multiple destinations across heterogeneous platforms and operating environments.
It streamlines and automates spool-file management by creating background jobs to automatically move spool files from the HP 3000 to any network printer. Once they’ve moved to a new destination, you choose whether to keep or delete the original spool files.
- NBSpool Connectivity outputs to MPE, Unix, Jet Direct and various printers on LAN or WAN
- This solution facilitates printer sharing via LPR/LPD over a network
- NBSpool Connectivity specifies a subset based on DFID numbers, job/session numbers, output priorities, logical device numbers, device classes, filenames, user names, creation dates and spool file sizes
- Any HP 3000 computer with any HP-supported network
- Additional HP-provided software required for some modules