Route print job automatically and streamline spool-file management
Automatically route print jobs from the HP 3000 to any open system in the network with NBSpool™ Connectivity. This solution allows you to send spool files to multiple destinations across heterogeneous platforms and operating environments.
It streamlines and automates spool-file management by creating background jobs to automatically move spool files from the HP 3000 to any network printer. Once they’ve moved to a new destination, you choose whether to keep or delete the original spool files.
- NBSpool Connectivity outputs to MPE, Unix, Jet Direct and various printers on LAN or WAN
- This solution facilitates printer sharing via LPR/LPD over a network
- NBSpool Connectivity specifies a subset based on DFID numbers, job/session numbers, output priorities, logical device numbers, device classes, filenames, user names, creation dates and spool file sizes
- Any HP 3000 computer with any HP-supported network
- Additional HP-provided software required for some modules