Network performance tool that enables growth and flexibility
With NetBase™ Network File Access (NFA), you can minimize individual network transactions, enabling flexible and cost-effective horizontal system growth. This network performance management solution is scalable and allows for modular growth with zero downtime. If your organization needs additional processing power, you can easily add and integrate another system at a fraction of what you’d pay for equivalent upgrades to a single, overloaded machine. NetBase Network File Access provides your organization’s users with access to more data and applications, easily distributes applications across multiple computers, and improves network throughput.
- Provides transparent access and control of your applications over various systems
- Enables cost-effective clustering of your systems in the same software tier without constant vertical hardware upgrades
- In the event of failure, minimizes downtime when adding new servers or using an alternate path capability
- Broaden’s HP’s potential beyond the largest MPE-based hardware solutions currently available
- Any HP 3000 computer with any HP-supported network
- Additional HP-provided software required for some modules