HP 3000 systems data protection
NetBase™ Shadowing for HP 3000 systems transparently replicates data in real time across your corporate wide area network (WAN) to one or more machines. You can use these exact copies for data access, disaster recovery, offloading busy machines, gaining 24x7 access to reference data, and automatically performing concurrent backups.This disaster recovery solution ensures continuous uptime and maintains secondary copies of files, TurboIMAGE databases, IMAGE/SQL, KSAM and MPE files. NetBase Shadowing makes it easy for you to balance loads between systems, optimizing usage on every machine.
- Provides your organization with resiliency to system and network failures and ensures immediate recovery after a failure by increasing fault tolerance
- While your users access production copies of file systems or databases, it provides data backup capability on secondary systems
- Allows availability of your target data anytime because it offloads query and reporting workloads to a secondary system
- Eliminates your need for tape vaulting and off-site data protection with fast and painless disaster recovery
- Any HP 3000 computer with any HP-supported network
- Additional HP-provided software required for some modules