Fast Office 365 and Exchange migration with ZeroFOOTPRINT
Securely migrate users and data to Office 365 and Live@edu email platforms without requiring organizations to install or maintain any software.
On Demand Migration for Email enables you to securely migrate users and data to Office 365 (Exchange Online), on-premises Exchange, or hosted Exchange email platforms without installing or maintaining migration software. Simultaneously migrate multiple users from a single console, moving data such as email, calendars and folders. You can also quickly filter out unwanted data to reduce migration time.
- Source: Exchange 2000 and above, Gmail, Lotus Notes 7.0.3 or higher, GroupWise 7.0.3 or higher, POP/IMAP, Office 365, Sun ONE/iPlanet, Zimbra 7 or 8
- Target: Office 365 (Exchange Online), Exchange 2010/2013, Hosted Exchange
- Zero footprint – Without installing or maintaining it on premises, you can still provide all the benefits of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Label conversion – Ensures your organization an accurate migration because email folders are migrated while maintaining their labels and their nested structure.
- Contextual help – To assist with a smooth and simple migration process for end users, the software provides in-product help, based on the current screen.
- De-duplicator – Using a phased approach, you can re-migrate data without creating duplicates.
- Secure assure – Ensures the security of your organization’s proprietary and confidential data throughout the migration process.
- Live logging – Allows you to track the progress of individual migrations, so that you can see the status and possible errors as they happen
- Management console – Provides a real-time status view of your entire migration.
- Data filtering – Allows you to migrate only what you want, where you want it, providing the ability to filter calendar and email events by age, exclude source email folders by name, and change the name of the destination folder.
- Mailbox authentication – Reduces administrative effort while ensuring the security of your environment by supporting authentication to the mailbox via authorized administrator or service account credentials, enabling you to migrate user mailboxes without knowing or resetting user passwords.
- Multi-threaded migration – Supports multiple, simultaneous migrations from the same machine, ensuring your project is completed on time.
On Demand Migration for Email offers a free trial to evaluate the SaaS solution. Trial limitations per mailbox: 25 messages, 5 contacts, 25 appointments, and 5 tasks.
Get started today!
1. Go to the Dell On Demand Portal and create an account
2. Try the service
On Demand Migration for Email is available for $11 (USD) per migrated mailbox.. For pricing outside of the U.S. or information on purchase options, contact your local sales representative.
Subscribing is easy!
1. Go to the Dell On Demand Portal and subscribe
2. Migrate your users
Quest OnDemand Migration for Email - Welcome screen
Migrating mailboxes with OnDemand Migration for Email is an easy four-step process. First, connect to your source and target email services. Then specify which user mailboxes should be included in the migration. Next, select any options or filters required. Lastly, initiate the migration and view detailed reports on the management console.
Quest OnDemand Migration for Email - Connections set-up
Specify server locations and the administrator account credentials for both your source and target email services. Then validate your connection properties to ensure a successful migration.
Quest OnDemand Migration for Email - Upload mailboxes
After connecting your source and target email services, specify which mailboxes to migrate. This is done by uploading a list of all the mailboxes to be migrated.
Quest OnDemand Migration for Email - Select options & filters
After importing mailboxes, specify which mailbox items you want to include in the migration or choose to only migrate email delivered within a specified date range.
Quest OnDemand Migration for Email - Manage the migration
Access a real-time view of the entire migration project. Migration is multi-threaded for simultaneous and efficient migration. Live logging shows the progress of each individual mailbox so any issues can be quickly addressed. Data can be re-migrated anytime without creating duplicates.