Fast Office 365 and Exchange migration with zero footprint
Securely migrate users and data to Office 365 and Live@edu email platforms without requiring organizations to install or maintain any software.
On Demand Migration for Email enables you to securely migrate users and data to Office 365 (Exchange Online), on-premises Exchange, or hosted Exchange platforms without installing or maintaining migration software. Simultaneously migrate multiple users from a single console, moving data such as email, calendars and folders. You can also quickly filter out unwanted data to reduce migration time.
- Source: Exchange, Gmail, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, POP/IMAP, Office 365, Sun ONE/iPlanet, Zimbra
- Target: Office 365 (Exchange Online), On-premises Exchange, Hosted Exchange
For more specific version details, please see product documentation.
- Zero footprint – Provides all the migration benefits without requiring installation and maintenance of additional software using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) architecture.
- Simplified attachment management – Implements file collaboration and management best practices by automatically migrating attachments over any size you choose to OneDrive for Business with a link from the Exchange message for direct and easy access.
- Label conversion – Ensures your organization an accurate migration because labelsare migrated as categories or folders while maintaining their nested structure.
- Contextual help – Provides in-line videos and help based on current location and activity to assist with a smooth and simple migration process.
- De-duplicator – Re-migrate data without creating duplicates using a phased migration approach.
- Secure assure – Ensures the security of your organization’s proprietary and confidential data throughout the migration process.
- Live logging – Enables you to monitor the progress of the migration, including current status and items that may warrant further investigation.
- Intuitive management – Provides a consolidated access and control with real-time status of the entire migration.
- Data filtering – Allows you to migrate only what you want, through the ability to filter calendar and email events by age or source folder name.
- Multi-threaded migration – Supports multiple, simultaneous migrations ensuring your project is completed on time.
- Cloud-based forwarding – Provides automated mail routing updates in some scenarios to streamline the transition processes.
On Demand Migration for Email offers a free trial to evaluate the SaaS solution. Trial limitations per mailbox: 25 messages, 5 contacts, 25 appointments, and 5 tasks.
Get started today!
1. Go to the Dell On Demand Portal and create an account
2. Try the service
Quest On Demand Migration for Email - Welcome screen
Migrating mailboxes with On Demand Migration for Email is an easy four-step process. First, connect to your source and target email services. Then specify which user mailboxes should be included in the migration. Next, select any options or filters required. Lastly, initiate the migration and view detailed reports on the management console.
Quest On Demand Migration for Email - Connections set-up
Specify server locations and the administrator account credentials for both your source and target email services. Then validate your connection properties to ensure a successful migration.
Quest On Demand Migration for Email - Upload mailboxes
After connecting your source and target email services, specify which mailboxes to migrate. This is done by uploading a list of all the mailboxes to be migrated.
Quest On Demand Migration for Email - Select options & filters
After importing mailboxes, specify which mailbox items you want to include in the migration or choose to only migrate email delivered within a specified date range.
Quest On Demand Migration for Email - Manage the migration
Access a real-time view of the entire migration project. Migration is multi-threaded for simultaneous and efficient migration. Live logging shows the progress of each individual mailbox so any issues can be quickly addressed. Data can be re-migrated anytime without creating duplicates.