No-cost GUI and script editor for PowerShell
PowerGUI is a no-cost tool used to speed PowerShell adoption. The tool can also help use PowerShell to efficiently manage your entire Windows environment. With PowerGUI, you can simplify management with its intuitive user interface—that includes Point, Click, Script™ for quickly building scripts using only a mouse.
Using the integrated development environment, you’ll be able to build scripts from scratch in order to develop knowledge and proficiency with PowerShell. You can streamline daily tasks with its customizable interface and get the job done faster with pre-built script PowerPacks from our community site.
- Point, click, script—Provides building blocks for common PowerShell commands, accessible through the GUI interface with the click of a mouse.
- Efficient scripting—View your scripts as they are being built in order to advance your knowledge and understanding of the syntax behind PowerShell.
- Simplified scripting—Use the integrated development environment to analyze and troubleshoot your scripts and build faster.
- Community-based PowerPacks—Use PowerPacks to perform specific tasks and manage many platforms or technologies at once and eliminate the need to build scripts from scratch.
- Customizable administration—Customize your user interface with frequently used script nodes, useful URLs and important contact information in order to streamline your daily tasks.