Access TWAIN scanners connected directly to client workstations with RemoteScan using any software running on vWorkspace, Terminal Server/ Remote Desktop Session Host (TS/ RDSH), VMware, or Citrix servers. Simply scan directly from your workstations without compromising network security or establishing shared folders or directories. RemoteScan lets you share a single scanner or imaging device with other users over a network (IP, LAN, WAN), similar to sharing printers.
- Universal scanner support
- Software on the server will detect individual desktop scanners at remote locations as if they are locally attached, allowing you to share any number of desktop scanners on a network in vWorkspace, TS/RDSH, Citrix or VMware environments.
- TWAIN and WIA support
- You can support all TWAIN- and WIA-compliant desktop scanners and imaging devices, including sheet feeder scanners high-end scanners, card scanners, ‘all-in-one’ devices, web cams, flatbed scanners, and digital cameras. Also, you can provide scanning to iPads from scanners attached to your PCs or workstations running iRemoteScan.
- Lossless compression
- Prevent slow down of your network traffic with highly efficient, lossless compression for transmitting data. Lossy compression is also available.
- Native RDP, PCoIP, and ICA support
- You don’t have to change firewall setting to support scanners, because RemoteScan works with native RDP, EOP, VMware PCoIP, and Citrix ICA/HDX protocols.
- Easy compliance with enterprise requirements
- Easily enable compliance with your disparate desktop scanner makes and models with the RemoteScan defaults and templates for auto-configuration of scanner resolutions and settings.
- Customizable look and feel
- Lock down VDI and RDP desktop scanner settings, even among various brands and models. You can also secure DPI resolution and color settings for consistent results.
- Universal software support
- RemoteScan works with all applications that can import from any camera or desktop scanner using TWAIN image acquisition, including all major electronic medical records, Laserfiche, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Intuit QuickBooks, as well as custom applications.
- Multiple languages
- You can choose from versions in English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French, and Italian.
- Easy installation
- You can install the intuitive user interface in less than five minutes.
- Any imaging device compliant to TWAIN or WIA (including webcams, radiology equipment, digital cameras, and more)
- Fully supports and works perfectly with Windows® 7, Windows XP, Windows XPe, Windows Embedded and Windows Vista
- Fully supports and works perfectly with all 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows® Remote Desktop, Dell vWorkspace, Windows Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Session Host, Citrix / XenServer™ / XenDesktop, and VMware / ESX-vSphere / View
- US English
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|