Social platform migration made simple
Streamline and automate the migration of your social content from IBM Connections 3.x or 4.0 to Microsoft SharePoint. Quickly find and choose only the content you want to migrate to speed the process. Preserve user profiles, content and communities, while consolidating your social and document collaboration workflows on SharePoint.
- Install and use with ease
- Identify and choose only the content you want to migrate
- Save profiles, content and communities with ease
- Get fast results with flexible mapping and automation
- Convert content securely and accurately
- Efficient planning—Easily discover what social data is available, and select only the content you want to move to SharePoint.
- Social data preservation—Simply migrate rich text, attachments, document links, metadata and other content maintained by IBM Connections to SharePoint.
- Secure content— Accurately reproduce all user/document permissions and metadata in your new SharePoint environment.
- Social network protection—Use our flexible mapping options to migrate each user’s personal profile, photos and friends to their new SharePoint profile quickly and accurately.
- Community preservation —Convert entire communities (including their structure, content and connections) to SharePoint team sites with ease.
- Total migration solutions— Transition your entire environment to Microsoft platforms faster by teaming Social Migrator with Notes Migrator for Exchange and Notes Migrator for SharePoint.
- Free trial—Take advantage of a free, 30-day trial to quickly discover what social data lives in your Connections environment.
|Hardware requirements (minimum)|
Social Migrator for SharePoint - Discovery of IBM Connections social data
Social Migrator for SharePoint makes it easy to discover and select just the social data you want to migrate from Connections to SharePoint, including profiles, communities, blogs, wikis, forums, activities, files and bookmarks.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - General settings for migration
Social Migrator for SharePoint settings include the ability to connect to either local or remote SharePoint servers; flexible user mapping options; and optional link tracking to ensure users have uninterrupted access to content before, during and after the migration.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - User profile migration
Migrate user profiles, including profile pictures and network contacts, and map Connections profile properties to SharePoint.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - User profile migration example
See before and after results of a user profile in IBM Connections migrated to SharePoint.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - Community migration
Social Migrator for SharePoint migrates each IBM Connections community to a new SharePoint team site while automatically preserving permissions and all community content.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - Community migration example
Discover before and after results of migrating an IBM Connections community to a SharePoint team site.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - Blog migration
Social Migrator for SharePoint migrates each IBM Connections blog to a new SharePoint site based on the standard Blog site template. Within that site, the Posts, Comments and Categories lists will be populated with migrated data.
Social Migrator for SharePoint - Blog migration example
Before and after results of an existing Connections blog migrated to a new SharePoint blog.