SQL Navigator for Oracle helps you write better code faster
Easily write, edit, and maintain database objects through automation and an easy-to-use graphical interface.
Deliver high-quality applications faster than ever by being able to write, edit and maintain database objects through automation and an intuitive graphical interface. Experience powerful SQL optimization that stops performance issues before they impact production and end users.
Choose from four editions of SQL Navigator: SQL Navigator Base Edition, SQL Navigator Professional Edition, SQL Navigator Xpert Edition and SQL Navigator Development Suite. View details on the available bundles.
- Code Xpert — Determines software quality, abbreviates test cycles, reduces error rates, alleviates maintenance efforts, discovers software changes, and identifies high-risk code through industry-leading metrics and test coverage techniques
- Team coding — Helps you maintain code integrity and integration with version control
- ER diagram — Enables you to model a table, and view the dependencies and joins to other tables
- Code road map — Highlights the complex interdependencies of your PL/SQL code within the database
- SQL Optimizer for Oracle — This Oracle database development solution delivers integrated and enhanced SQL optimization functionality in the SQL Navigator Xpert Edition, and provides intelligent recommendations, SQL scanning and index optimization.
- Job scheduler — Allows you to manage all of your jobs, job classes, schedules and programs in a single location
- Project manager — Lets you keep track of the projects you work on and share them
- Provides efficient, accurate PL/SQL development
- Enhances team efficiency by facilitating sharing
- Helps ensure correct versioning of code, scripts and data models
- Ensures the deployment of only high-quality code by implementing a code review process
- Offers a uniform, repeatable and measurable process for managing database development projects
- Permits drag-and-drop SQL coding
- Delivers visibility into PL/SQL code coverage
- Provides advanced support for version control integration
- Rewrites SQL statements automatically that may cause performance issues during production (this SQL optimization feature is only available in some editions)
- Supports Citrix environments and LDAP
Before installing SQL Navigator, ensure your system meets the following minimum hardware and software requirements:
|Platform||Intel Pentium 4|
|Hard Disk Space||250MB**|
- SQL Navigator supports 64-bit for Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8 with a 32-bit Oracle Client.
|Oracle Server||Oracle versions 8.1.7; 9i; 9iR2; 10gR1; 10gR2; 11gR1, 11gR2|
** Please see the Release Notes for a detailed listing of recommended software and hardware requirements.