Oracle R12 upgrade with ease, simplicity and less time
Simplify change management requirements for Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
With Stat for Oracle E-Business Suite, you get a powerful tool that ensures complete change management for your Oracle environment—no matter what version. And when it comes time to upgrade to R12, Stat has you covered. With increased visibility and control over your R12 upgrade, Stat enables you to be more responsive to the change process. Stat ensures that your Oracle R12 upgrade goes smoothly while avoiding any disruption to routine business. Stat’s version control, impact analysis, object/file locking, automated workflow, migration management, as well as powerful reporting and auditing capabilities ensure your organization is optimized to manage continual change.
- Enforce separation of duties for improved compliance
- Automate rollback through native object support
- Support for functional setups
- Evaluate impact and scheduling of patches
- Manage all apps from one repository to simplify auditing
- Third-party version control support – Migrate and archive objects from PVCS, CVS and SVN.
- Custom reports – Create reports according to unique requirements, including global parameters definitions, style and layout preferences, additional fields from the SQL query, and more
- Pre- and post-migration steps on distributed environments – From the window that comes up after a migration, you can view and execute both pre- and post-migration steps on distributed databases.
- Pre- and post-migration steps on mass migrations – Execute the steps directly from the mass migration wizard instead of opening each individual CSR.
- Customized migration order – Use the Mass Migration Wizard to specify the migration order for automatic CSR moves.
- Automated patching – Minimize risk of manual error and allow developers and DBAs to focus on higher-value activities by automating and enforcing pre-determined, best-practice, and optimized change management processes.
- Impact analysis – Streamline the testing process by identifying the impact that object modifications and patches have on other objects as the changes flow through the system, then get a complete report of all changes impacting a given instance. Stat also allows you to compare Oracle Form (FMB), Oracle Form Library (PLL), and Oracle Report (RDF) files, to determine the line-by-line impact of a past or future change,
- Object compare for object management – Compare Oracle E-Business Suite setups with nearly all AOL setup types and to more than 100 additional setup types for several application modules, including Order Management General Ledger and others. This simplifies the planning for development and testing stages of the application by improving visibility into what has changed and allowing you to compare the differences between changes.
- Workflow for project and process management - From one central location (through either the Stat client for the Web or for Windows), you can track all issues, automate team processes, group tasks by project, assign status requirements and provide approval authorization.
- Regulatory compliance management – Lock out and audit unauthorized changes to an application to ensure compliance. The software also enables you to achieve compliance objectives by providing compliance-related reports. It enforces your change policies via workflow, role-based security rights and audits all changes to the underlying business logic.
|DBMS||Oracle: 9i version 9.0.1 and higher (see note), 10g version 10.1.0.2 and higher, 11g (Unicode and non-Unicode support for all Oracle DBMS)|
Note: Oracle E-Business is only supported on an Oracle Stat database. Also, 9i databases are no longer supported by Oracle. Some features may not function as expected.
Development database: 4 GB available disk
Windows XP Professional (current SP recommended), Windows Vista, and Windows 7 - 32bit or 64 bit
Oracle: 9, 10 and 11 (client must be compatible with RDBMS version)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows) Versions 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0
CPU: 1.6 GHz or greater
|Operating system and JDK/SDK|
Standalone configuration (recommended):
CPU: 1 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended for 20+ users) Pentium 4 (or equivalent)
Supported protocols: Outbound e-mail-SMTP, Secure SMTP; Inbound e-mail- IMAP4, Secure IMAP4, POP3 and Secure POP3
Oracle E-Business Suite
Stat supports all products, including custom products, in the Oracle's E-Business Suite Release 11i (11.5.10 and higher), 12, 12.1.1, 12.1.2 and 12.1.3 (current release is 12.1.3). Some Stat features will depend on the AD product release.
All components of the technology stack for the Oracle E-Business Suite should be in compliance with Oracle's certification requirements
|Stat Oracle Agent - Hardware platforms|
All versions of Sun SOLARIS, HP-UX, AIX, Linux and Windows certified with Oracle E-Business Suite. Stat will be certified with most UNIX and Intel based platforms supported by Oracle. Contact Quest Software for updated platform certification.
|Developer object compare|
Oracle developer object comparison is an optional feature with its own requirements. To enable object compare support for Oracle developer objects, a compatible version of Oracle Developer and the Forms Applet Jar Files component of the Oracle Forms product must be installed. Additional requirements are needed for the following:
FTP, SSH servers
Must be NT, Unix, MVS or Netware compatible; SSH2 must use standard format listing; OpenSSH (UNIX and Windows), SSH Communications Corp. (UNIX and Windows), bitwise WinSSHD, and wodSSHServer are supported. VanDyke VShell 2.1 is NOT supported.
Message Authentication Code (MAC):
Stat for Oracle E-Business Suite videos
Stat for Oracle E-Business - Apply patches
- Apply schedule patches
- Call pre and post patch script
- Pass relevant parameters
- Order sequences and dependencies
Stat for Oracle E-Business - Version control
Version flat file, developer, schema, AOL as well as functional setups.
Stat for Oracle E-Business - Impacted objects
Analyze impact of patches and their relationships to objects that will be overwritten, directly and indirectly.
Stat for Oracle E-Business - Compare
Do side-by-side comparisons of objects in an environment, that were versioned, or that are coming in a patch.
Stat for Oracle E-Business - Reports
- Over 200 out of the box reports for auditing and reporting
- Many reports are centered around compliancy and change management