Upgrade to Oracle R12 with ease, simplicity and less time
With Stat for Oracle E-Business Suite, you get a powerful tool that ensures complete change management for your Oracle environment—no matter what version. And when it comes time to upgrade to R12, Stat has you covered. With increased visibility and control over your R12 upgrade, Stat enables you to be more responsive to the change process. Stat ensures that your Oracle R12 upgrade goes smoothly while avoiding any disruption to routine business. Stat’s version control, impact analysis, object/file locking, automated workflow, migration management, as well as powerful reporting and auditing capabilities ensure your organization is optimized to manage continual change.
- Enforce separation of duties for improved compliance
- Schedule migrations during off hours
- Automate rollback through native object support
- Support for functional setups
- Evaluate impact and scheduling of patches
- Manage all apps from one repository to simplify auditing
- Off-hours code migrations – Schedule migrations of code during off hours, without manual or user intervention.
- Third-party version control support – Migrate and archive objects from PVCS, CVS and SVN.
- Custom reports – Create reports according to unique requirements, including global parameters definitions, style and layout preferences, additional fields from the SQL query, and more.
- Pre- and post-migration steps on distributed environments – From the window that comes up after a migration, you can view and execute both pre- and post-migration steps on distributed databases.
- Pre- and post-migration steps on mass migrations – Execute the steps directly from the mass migration wizard instead of opening each individual CSR.
- Customized migration order – Use the Mass Migration Wizard to specify the migration order for automatic CSR moves.
- Automated patching – Minimize risk of manual error and allow developers and DBAs to focus on higher-value activities by automating and enforcing pre-determined, best-practice, and optimized change management processes.
- Impact analysis – Streamline the testing process by identifying the impact that object modifications and patches have on other objects as the changes flow through the system, then get a complete report of all changes impacting a given instance. Stat also allows you to compare Oracle Form (FMB), Oracle Form Library (PLL), and Oracle Report (RDF) files, to determine the line-by-line impact of a past or future change
- Object compare for object management – Compare Oracle E-Business Suite setups with nearly all AOL setup types and to more than 100 additional setup types for several application modules, including Order Management General Ledger and others. This simplifies the planning for development and testing stages of the application by improving visibility into what has changed and allowing you to compare the differences between changes.
- Workflow for project and process management - From one central location (through either the Stat client for the Web or for Windows), you can track all issues, automate team processes, group tasks by project, assign status requirements and provide automated approval authorization.
- Regulatory compliance management – Lock out and audit unauthorized changes to an application to ensure compliance. The software also enables you to achieve compliance objectives by providing compliance-related reports. It enforces your change policies via workflow, role-based security rights and audits all changes to the underlying business logic.
Oracle® 10g version 10.1.0.2 and higher, 11g, and 12c (Unicode and non-Unicode support for all Oracle DBMS). Oracle client must be 32-bit.
Note: PeopleSoft® 8.54 and higher requires Oracle 64 bit client.
Note: Oracle E-Business is only supported on an Oracle Stat database.
Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 (Unicode and non-Unicode: ISO.
Character Set with Unicode collation. Database defined with BINARY collation).
Note: If you are running Stat™ on Microsoft SQL Server and your PeopleTools environment is 8.48 or higher, Stat must be on at least MSS 2005, regardless of the PeopleTools platform. Also, If PeopleSoft is configured for Unicode operation, the Stat database must be as well.
|Minimum disk space|
Development database: 4 GB available disk
Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), and Windows 10
Note: The Stat client is a 32-bit application. It can run on a 64bit workstation or Windows server. In some cases the compatibility mode may need to be set to Windows XP.
Database connectivity must be 32-bit, even on a 64-bit device.
Oracle 10, 11, and 12 (client must be compatible with RDBMS version and must be 32-bit)
SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, and 2014 client
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows) Versions 9, 10 and 11
CPU: 1.6 GHz or greater
Stat Central agent
|Operating system and JDK/SDK|
Standalone configuration (recommended):
NOTE: Standalone configuration not recommended on same computer as the SQL Server® Stat Database
Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows® 7, Windows8, Windows 10
NOTE: The Stat Central Agent can run on Windows 64-bit computers
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® releases 5. 6 and 7
Oracle® Solaris 8, Solaris 9, Solaris 10
HP-UX 11.11 and 11.23 or 64-bit
NOTE: HP-UX 11.11, 11.23 requires HP JDK/SDK (32-bit)
IBM® AIX® v5.2, 5.3, 6.1, or 7.1 (all English-based)
NOTE: 64-bit AIX v5.2, 5.3, 6.1 and 7.1 requires IBM JDK/SDK.
JDK/SDK versions (32 or 64-bit) 7 or 8
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and 12c configuration
Server Stat Database
CPU: 2.5 GHz (Dual Core processor ) Core i3 (or equivalent)
Supported protocols: Outbound email-SMTP, Secure SMTP; Inbound email-
Supports all applications that are certified by PeopleSoft® to run on the following PeopleTools versions: v8.0-v8.22, and v8.4-v8.55.
Supports all PeopleSoft Applications built on PeopleTools.
Supports the following database platforms in conjunction with
PeopleTools Supported Platforms:
Oracle E-Business Suite
Stat™ supports all products, including custom products, in the Oracle® EBusiness Suite Release 11i (11.5.10 and higher), 12, 12.1.1, 12.1.2, 12.1.3 (current release is 12.1.3), and 12.2 (current release is 12.2.5).
Some Stat features will depend on the AD product release
All components of the technology stack for the Oracle E-Business Suite should be in compliance with Oracle's certification requirements
|Stat Oracle Agent - Hardware platforms|
All versions of Sun SOLARIS, HP-UX, IBM, AIX, Linux and Windows certified with Oracle E-Business Suite.
|Developer object compare|
Oracle developer object comparison is an optional feature with its own requirements. To enable object compare support for Oracle developer objects, a compatible version of Oracle Developer and the Forms Applet Jar Files component of the Oracle Forms product must be installed. Additional requirements are needed for the following:
FTP, SSH servers
Must be NT, Unix, MVS or Netware compatible; SSH2 must use standard format listing; OpenSSH (UNIX and Windows), SSH Communications Corp. (UNIX and Windows), bitwise WinSSHD, and wodSSHServer are supported. VanDyke VShell 2.1 is NOT supported.
Message Authentication Code (MAC):
Easily manage change requests, tasks, schedules and notifications.
Configure Stat workflows to enforce your change management process.
Add, lock and version objects in the change request.
Manage objects in archive sets for versioning, migrating and restoring.
Schedule or migrate (deploy) changes in real time to a target environment.
Captures and logs object migration (deployment) associated with the change.
Stat provides detailed agent and event logs for all object migrations.
Offers more than 200 reports, including migration (deployment) details.