Easy-to-use predictive analytics software brings the analytics to the data
Predict the future, optimize processes, reduce costs and increase revenue with Statistica™ (formerly of Statsoft). One of the most intuitive, easiest-to-use, and comprehensive platforms on the market, our predictive analytics software rapidly and easily turns big data into your biggest competitive advantage. Only Statistica delivers the analytic power of a team of Ph.D.’s — in a predictive analytics solution that offers unrivaled simplicity for business users. For more than 30 years, businesses of all sizes across industries have trusted Statistica to improve decision making, achieve regulatory compliance, automate analytic processes and break down data silos to make accurate predictions.
Simplifies big data analytics
- Provides easy-to-use recipes and templates for data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning and analysis of big data.
- Combines technologies such as Hadoop, for scalability and performance, with Lucene/SOLR search, Mahout machine learning and advanced natural language processing.
- Enables advanced analytics on any data ― whether it’s structured, semi-structured or unstructured ― from any source, including relational databases, NoSQL databases, cloud or on premises.
Streamlines implementation and deployment
- Provides a cost-effective, fully integrated, configurable, cloud-enabled software platform that you can deploy in minutes.
- Uses industry-standard scripting languages along with native R integration. Deploy models with PMML code, as well as SAS®, Java®, Teradata® and SQL.
- Reduces burden on IT by offering an agnostic, flexible, customizable and embeddable architecture that complements existing IT investments.
Empowers your business
- Gives both business users and sophisticated analysts an easy-to-use solution with quick-start data mining recipes and analytic workflow templates.
- Streamlines data preparation, interactive data discovery and visualization.
- Provides a complete platform that supports the entire analytics lifecycle ― including model management, combining business rules and analytic models for real―time scoring ― at a lower price than other enterprise solutions.
Extracts actionable insights from text
- Delivers next-generation information retrieval with a rich search and visualization engine that combines analytics and search in a single, unified environment.
- Enhances your operational agility and gives you a competitive advantage with out-of-the-box extraction and analysis capabilities that uncover actionable intelligence in vast amounts of diverse information.
- Allows you to create content processing workflows with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Gives you the flexibility to configure functional widgets for individual analysis needs.
- Provides you with open-source search indexing of complex, faceted metadata.
- Offers language analysis for lemmatization, stop words, parts-of-speech and more.
- Provides you with automatic suggestions based on extracted metadata.
Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003 and 2008, Windows Vista® and Windows 7 and 8.
- Windows XP (Windows 7 or above recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 500 MHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space
- 100 Mb/s or faster network bandwidth
Statistica’s product traceability workflow enables you to easily monitor complex sequences of steps and operations.
You can access Statistica’s monitoring and alerting dashboard easily from your mobile device.
Statistica Data Miner provides clear insight into your critical processes for instant ROI.
Statistica Enterprise Manager can manage multiple models.
Statistica Rules Builder enables you to incorporate your business logic into the workflow.
Statistica Data Miner includes step-by-step processes (“recipes”) to guide you through the data mining process.
With Statistica, you can easily create three-dimensional surface plots.