Easy-to-use predictive analytics software with built-in data scientist expertise
Optimize processes and increase revenue with Statistica™ (formerly of Statsoft). Our predictive analytics software rapidly and easily turns big data into your biggest competitive advantage. Only Statistica delivers the analytic power of a team of Ph.D.’s — in a predictive analytics solution that offers unrivaled simplicity for business users. For more than 30 years, businesses of all sizes across industries have trusted Statistica to improve decision making, achieve compliance, automate analytic processes, reduce costs and errors and break down data silos.
- Empowers both business users and sophisticated analysts with an intuitive solution that complements existing IT investments.
- Makes it easy to prepare, report on and analyze data.
- Simplifies data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning and analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Provides a complete platform that supports the entire analytics lifecycle — including model management, real-time scoring and business rules — at a lower price than other enterprise solutions.
- Uses industry-standard scripting languages and offers native integration with R.
- Allows you to deploy models with industry-standard PMML code as well as SAS®, Java®, Teradata®, and SQL.
Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003 and 2008, Windows Vista® and Windows 7 and 8.
- Windows XP (Windows 7 or above recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 500 MHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space
- 100 Mb/s or faster network bandwidth
Statistica’s product traceability workflow enables you to easily monitor complex sequences of steps and operations.
You can access Statistica’s monitoring and alerting dashboard easily from your mobile device.
Statistica Data Miner provides clear insight into your critical processes for instant ROI.
Statistica Enterprise Manager can manage multiple models.
Statistica Rules Builder enables you to incorporate your business logic into the workflow.
Statistica Data Miner includes step-by-step processes (“recipes”) to guide you through the data mining process.
With Statistica, you can easily create three-dimensional surface plots.