Synchronize passwords across multiple systems
Synchronize passwords across multiple systems, servers, networks and applications.
Solve your multiple login, multiple user ID/password synchronization problems with NC-Syncom. It synchronizes passwords across multiple systems, networks, servers and applications, increasing your productivity. NC-Syncom allows you to reduce your end users’ network service disruptions and reduces requests to reset forgotten passwords. With a low profile, it allows you to control tens of thousands of users from a single copy, with no changes to existing systems.
- Allow your end users to use one password to gain access to all systems and applications
- Select from a broad range of centralized synchronization server platforms
- Install and deploy NC-Syncom easily and quickly
- Choose from a broad selection of supported agent platforms
- Use a single command at the authentication server to control user access across the enterprise
Password synchronization – Quickly and securely solves password synchronization and change problems in distributed environments, assuring that your users can readily access corporate information where it resides.
Single password for global access – Ensures continued operation when users make authorized password changes because of corporate password change policies or system requirements by synchronizing passwords across multiple systems, networks, servers, and applications. NC-Syncom then synchronizes and manages all further password changes that occur on users’ defined systems.
Automatic replication –Password changes are automatically replicated from one system to all other supported systems, such as from RACF/MVS to CA-ACF2/MVS. Gaining access to all systems using one password increases your organization’s security because your users are less likely to keep written lists of multiple passwords.
Simple deployment – With NC-Syncom, installation and deployment does not modify or intrude upon existing software, whether it is an application, a client on the network, or a server on the network. Components are completely server-based, eliminating the need for client code and speeding deployment, thus freeing up your IS resources. This server-based approach also reduces calls to your help desk almost immediately.
• Single revoke/resume command for entire enterprise
• Full encryption (DES protection during transmission, total data protection on all link traffic)
• Store and forward processing
• APPC/LU 6.2
• Command support for RACF
• Install under test mode to assess the potential benefit