Easily access, integrate and work with all your data through Toad™ Data Point. This powerful, yet easy-to-use, toolset automates reporting to save you hours each day. It also makes it simple to share analytics with your team.
- Access to all your data
- Connect to nearly any data source, from traditional relational sources (including Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, Teradata, Access, and any ODBC-compliant platform) to non-database sources (including Excel and SharePoint) to NoSQL systems (including Hadoop/Hive, Salesforce.com, Business Objects, and Oracle Business Intelligence platforms). Use the power of SQL to run queries against any of these sources.
- Drag-and-drop query creation
- Build high-performance cross-platform SQL queries and quickly join data from any source, including Excel, RDBMS, NoSQL, Cloud, BI, and Big Data sources, with Toad’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface. This powerful tool eliminates the need for SQL expertise.
- Desktop data transformation and cleansing
- Transform and cleanse data on your desktop—without IT help. Easily modify large datasets, find duplicates, and more by inserting calculations, formatting columns and adding groupings locally from your desktop.
- Workflow and task automation
- Improve productivity with a library of customizable scripts for automating data exporting and emailing, script execution, and more.
- Compare and sync functionality
- Improve report accuracy and reduce downstream data manipulation by comparing and synchronizing data sets. Only Toad allows you to analyze data from disparate platforms, verify schema accuracy, and synchronize to reconcile discrepancies.
- Desktop data provisioning
- Capitalize on the embedded database for more flexible and agile data provisioning. Use the local data store as a sandbox to pre-analyze, manipulate, and profile data prior to analysis. This allows you to work with data offline, without impacting a production system.
- SQL editor
- Write SQL statements in a robust, customizable editor that provides SQL Complete, automatic formatting, instant SQL recall, as well as a variety of other features that simplify SQL. The familiar, fully customized interface, which can be configured to look like Toad for Oracle, provides intuitive, drag-and-drop wizards to speed SQL editing.
- Robust data display
- Share your data results with users in more meaningful ways by designing professional charts, graphs and reports—without exporting data to Excel. You can also create visualizations and navigate the data interactively.
- ER diagrammer and data browsers
- Visualize and annotate table relationships to create your own templates, view master-detail relationships, and browse database tables and objects. This enables you to quickly profile data models from heterogeneous and disparate data sources without exporting data to another tool.
- Advanced mathematical and statistical functions
- Improve profitability and efficiency by moving beyond historical reporting to predictive analytics. With a library of more than 170 mathematical and statistical functions on your desktop, you can perform advanced analytics to predict customer behavior, score customers, perform predictive modeling, statistical analysis and more.
- Import/export utility wizard
- Load and unload data efficiently. Easily export and publish data to Excel, .CSV, .TXT, HTML, PDF, and a variety of other file formats.
|Hard disk space|
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|
Toad for Data Point videos
- Integrated data profiling reveals data quality issues quickly and easily
- Simplified, visual query building for Salesforce®
- User interface with streamlined navigation and increased customization
- Intuitive toolbars and icons
- Additional BI and NoSQL connectivity, including Google Analytics®, Azure® DataMarket, Azure Table Storage Service, Cassandra®, OData®, DynamoDB®, SimpleDB®, Apache® HBase®, MongoDB®, and Microsoft® SharePoint®
- Toad™ Intelligence Central connectivity for sharing Toad documents with other users; includes query builder, data compare, transform and cleanse, data visualizations, Toad data reports, ER diagrams and more
- Single sign-on with your corporate credentials when connecting to salesforce®
- Ability to publish objects and automation scripts to Toad™ Intelligence Central
- Support for Oracle® 64–bit
- Improved database administration, data management, query development, import/export and automation features