Easily access, integrate and work with all your big data sources through Toad Data Point. This powerful, yet easy-to-use, toolset automates routine tasks to save you hours each day. It also makes it simple to share analytics with your team and improve data quality.
- Desktop data preparation and cleansing NEW in Version 3.7
- Prepare and cleanse data on your desktop — without IT help. Easily curate a reusable library of single preparation steps or whole preparation routines. Suggestion engine will detect and suggest actions to help with data preparation.
- Dimensional viewer NEW in Version 3.7
- Quickly aggregate and pivot data. Build custom, multi-dimensional views of your data. Apply groupings and calculations and use rollup columns to easily view aggregated data.
- Free Toad Data Point Viewer NEW in Version 3.7
- Easily create graphics and visualizations to perform deeper data visual discovery and create shareable data workbooks. You can download the free Toad Data Point Viewer at the Toad Data Point Community.
- Access to all your data
- Connect to nearly any data source, from traditional relational sources to non-database sources and NoSQL systems, as well as business intelligence platforms. Use the power of SQL to run queries against any of these sources.
- Drag-and-drop query creation
- Build high-performance cross-platform SQL queries and quickly join data from any source, including Salesforce, Excel, RDBMS, NoSQL, cloud, BI, and big data sources, with Toad’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface. This powerful tool eliminates the need for SQL expertise.
- Workflow and task automation
- Improve productivity with a library of customizable scripts for automating data exporting and emailing, script execution, and more.
- Compare and sync functionality
- Improve report accuracy and reduce downstream data manipulation by comparing and synchronizing data sets. Only Toad allows you to analyze data from disparate platforms, verify schema accuracy, and synchronize to reconcile discrepancies.
- Desktop data provisioning
- Capitalize on the embedded database for more flexible and agile data provisioning. Use the local data store as a sandbox to pre-analyze, manipulate, and profile data prior to analysis. This allows you to work with data offline, without impacting a production system.
- SQL editor
- Write SQL statements in a robust, customizable editor that provides SQL Complete, automatic formatting, instant SQL recall, as well as a variety of other features that simplify SQL. The familiar, fully customized interface, which can be configured to look like Toad for Oracle, provides intuitive, drag-and-drop wizards to speed SQL editing.
- ER diagrammer and data browsers
- Visualize and annotate table relationships to create your own templates, view master-detail relationships, and browse database tables and objects. This enables you to quickly profile data models from heterogeneous and disparate data sources without exporting data to another tool.
- Advanced mathematical and statistical functions
- Improve profitability and efficiency by moving beyond historical reporting to predictive analytics. With a library of more than 170 mathematical and statistical functions on your desktop, you can perform advanced analytics to predict customer behavior, score customers, perform predictive modeling, statistical analysis and more.
- Import/export utility wizard
- Load and unload data efficiently. Easily export and publish data to Excel, .CSV, .TXT, HTML, PDF, and a variety of other file formats.
- Time-saving user interface
- Speed through your work in record time with an intuitive and customizable interface that makes it easy to navigate from one task to another.
- Toad Intelligence Central connectivity
- Share Toad documents with other users, including data visualizations, data reports, ER diagrams, query builder, data compare, transform and cleanse, objects, automation scripts and more.
|Hard disk space|
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|