Get the most from your Exadata environment and maximize performance
Get a full view of the health of your Exadata environment on one screen when you choose Toad™ DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition. With this solution, you can view all the activity in your databases, memory, storage server, Smart Flash Cache, Hybrid Columnar Compression, and more, all from a single, intuitive interface.
As importantly, you’ll be able to visualize the relationship between these components from the same interface. This enhanced visibility allows you to quickly identify and resolve potential bottlenecks for peak system performance.
- Big picture views – See the overall Exadata architecture in motion with the home page Exadata view using the Spotlight™ component. You can also clearly see the relationship between databases and storage servers so you can predict performance bottlenecks.
- Database health checks – Understand and report on how closely you are aligned to Oracle guidelines for Exadata configuration optimization.
- SQL Optimizer component – Gain valuable insight into how well the effectiveness of Exadata’s SQL query offloading operations are being executed.
- Data grids – Get a better understanding of how the Exadata Bloom Filter is being used in your operation, particularly in warehouse and star schemas.
- Scalability testing - Conduct performance testing on Oracle Exadata RACs using the Benchmark Factory component.
- Free, web-based training – Take a hands-on training course to help you get the most from Toad’s powerful functionality.
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - Homepage
Homepage showing an out-of-balance condition across the Exadata Cells.
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - I/O requests
Databases page showing I/O requests from the databases to the Exadata Storage Cells
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - ASM groups
ASM Groups page showing I/O requests to Exadata Cells for the ASM Disk Groups
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - Cell disks I/O
Cell Disks page showing I/O requests and latency to disks on the Exadata Cells
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - Smart flash cache
Smart Flash Cache page showing statistics and usage
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - Cell balance
Cell Balance page showing the extent of resource usage across the Exadata Cells
Toad DBA Suite for Oracle – Exadata Edition - Cell metrics
Cell Metrics page showing detailed Exadata Cell metrics