Oracle DBA tools quickly resolve RAC performance bottlenecks
Easily automate maintenance, ensure optimal performance, and reduce risks from changes.
The Toad™ DBA Suite for Oracle is a comprehensive set of Oracle DBA tools that makes you more proactive by automating maintenance, ensuring optimal performance, and mitigating the risk of change. The RAC Edition extends those capabilities even more with the addition of Spotlight™ on RAC. This edition provides a graphical view of performance diagnostics to give you a better understanding of your RAC environment. The Toad for Oracle and Benchmark Factory™ components of the suite also detect the presence of Oracle RAC automatically. And, they have their own productivity- and performance-enhancing functionalities for RAC environments.
Be sure to check out Quest Backup Reporter for Oracle. This free beta product, which is available in the Toad for Oracle community, helps you easily manage Oracle RMAN backups.
- Assures you of proper maintenance, performance, and change
- Helps you predict the impact of changes on production instances
- Enables you to maintain and manage schemas, including compare and sync
- Allows you to simulate the production environment by replaying database workload in development or on test databases
- Enables you to administer databases, including users, roles, infrastructure and utilities
- Facilitates management, synchronization, and deployment of schema changes
- Permits you to efficiently and accurately manage Oracle user accounts without using scripts
- Ensures you get the best-possible application performance by proactively identifying issues directly from running SQL statements, PL/SQL, or other source code and automating the SQL optimization process
- Allows you to schedule and perform database instance health and security checks
- Helps you deploy high-quality applications that meet your requirements and perform reliably in production
- Helps you reduce the risk of slow transaction response time and downtime
- Reduces your total cost of Oracle database ownership and decreases development cycles by resolving problems proactively
- Minimizes your administration costs by automating tasks and ensuring code accuracy and efficiency
- Includes eight hours of free, web-based training to help you take full advantage of Toad’s powerful functionality
1 GHz Processor (Spotlight requires 1.2 GHz processor)
924 MB RAM required, 1 GB recommended
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
NoteOnly the 32-bit Oracle client is supported.
Oracle versions 8.0.6; 8.1.7; 9i; 9iR2; 10gR1; 10gR2; 11gR1, 11gR2
VGA monitor, 1024x768 resolution, small fonts (Spotlight requires 1280x1024 or larger)
Toad now supports the following cloud databases:
Oracle on Amazon EC2 as well as the following virtualized environments:
- Application: Citrix support on Windows Server
- Application: Citrix support on Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 2) using the MetaFrame Presentation Server 4.0 and Citrix Presentation Server Clients 10.2
- Desktop (VDI): Quest vWorkspace 7.0 on Windows
- XP Professional 32-bit (Service Pack 2) Server: VMWare ESX Server 3.5 and VMWare
- Server Console 1.0.10 on Windows Server 2003 (Server Pack 2)
- US English