Self-service business intelligence simplifies access and analysis
Rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source.
Toad™ Decision Point gives you a quick and simple method for accessing and analyzing data. Its self-service capabilities take the burden off your IT staff, while ensuring compliance with data governance standards. It includes a personal workbench that enables you to rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source. Toad Decision Point is the only personal BI tool that connects to any data source, such as RDBMSes, Hadoop, Salesforce.com and more. You can use Toad Decision Point as a stand-alone product or in combination with your existing enterprise business intelligence systems for comprehensive data analysis
- Flexible deployment — Provides your single users and large teams with adaptable business intelligence solutions designed for small and big data. It’s a cost-effective, flexible tool that your organization can adopt enterprise-wide.
- End-User Self-Service — Reduces reliance on your IT staff with a comprehensive self-service business intelligence tool that offers easy set up, usability, and maintenance, while including full security standards. It improves productivity for technical and non-technical users alike.
- Personal workbench — Enables you to rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source. It also allows you to conduct what-if analysis and decision modeling.
- Resource consolidation — Reduces the number of applications and employees you need for creation of charts, indicators, and models for analysis.
- Multi-View data browsing and visualization — Simplifies and speeds your data analysis and reporting. Reduces the time you spend on configuring data and answering business questions.
- Cross-Platform connectivity — Connects to traditional, non-traditional, and emerging data sources such as Hadoop, enabling you to rapidly and visually analyze data in real-time.
- Removes time lag — Speeds decision making through rapidly generated insight – enabling Business Intelligence Right Now (BIRN) and improving productivity for your organization.
1 GHz Processor (recommended minimum)
512 MB of RAM minimum, 1 GB recommended
|Hard Disk Space|
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (Service Pack 1)
|Windows XP additional requirements|
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 runtime libraries with ATL security update - download
Connect to any of these sources:
- RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Teradata, Netezza and more via ODBC
- Non-relational: Hadoop (Hive, HBase), mongoDB, Cassandra, Azure, SimpleDB
- BI: OBIEE, Business Objects
- Other : Salesforce.com, MS Excel