Data discovery tools that simplify data access and analysis
Rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source.
Quickly and easily access and analyze data with Toad™ Decision Point. Its self-service capabilities take the burden off your IT staff, while ensuring compliance with data governance standards. It includes a personal workbench that enables you to rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source. Toad Decision Point lets you connect to almost any data source, including RDBMSes, Microsoft® Excel® and Access®, Hadoop®, Salesforce®, business intelligence platforms, Google Analytics® and more. You can use Toad Decision Point as a stand-alone product or in combination with your existing enterprise business intelligence systems for comprehensive data analysis.
- Flexible deployment — Provides single users and large teams with adaptable business intelligence solutions designed for small and big data. This cost-effective, flexible tool can be adopted enterprise-wide.
- Easy to use — Reduces reliance on your technical staff with a comprehensive data discovery tool that offers easy set up, usability, and maintenance, while including full security standards. It improves productivity for technical and non-technical users alike.
- Personal workbench — Enables you to rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source. It also allows you to conduct what-if analysis and decision modeling.
- Resource consolidation — Reduces the number of applications and employees required to create charts, indicators, and models for analysis.
- Multi-view data browsing and visualization — Simplifies and speeds data analysis and reporting. Reduces time spent on data configuration and answering business questions.
- Cross-platform connectivity — Connects to traditional, non-traditional, and emerging data sources, such as Hadoop®, enabling you to rapidly and visually analyze data in real-time.
- Rapid intelligence — Speeds decision making through rapidly generated insight and improves productivity.
- Amazon® Redshift®
- Amazon SimpleDB®
- Amazon DynamoDB®
- Apache® Hbase®
- Apache Hive®
- Apache Cassandra®
- Google Analytics®
- IBM® DB2® for i5/OS v5R4 and IBM® i6.1
- IBM Informix® Dynamic 10.00, 11.0
- IBM DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® 8.1.5, 8.2, 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, 10.1
- IBM DB2 for z/OS® 8, 9, 10
- IBM Netezza® 4.6.6, 6.0
- Ingres® Community Edition 2006 R2 on Windows 32-Bit
- Microsoft® Access® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Excel® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft OData®
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2000, 2005, 2008 (R2), 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server databases running on Amazon EC2®
- Microsoft SharePoint®
- Microsoft® Windows Azure® Table Storage Service
- Microsoft Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database
- MySQL® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.6
- ODBC generic
- Oracle® databases running on Amazon EC2
- Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Oracle® 9i, 10g, 11g, 11g R2 (tested on Oracle® Exadata 2.0)
- PostgreSQL® 8.3.4
- SAP® Business Objects® XI 3.0, 3.1
- SAP® Sybase® ASE® 12.5, 15.0.2, 15.0.3, 15.5
- SAP® Sybase® IQ 15
- SAP® Sybase SQL Anywhere® 12
- Teradata® 12.0, 13.0, 13.10
- Vertica® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 (with 4.0, 4.1 ODBC driver), 6.0 (with 6.0 ODBC driver)
Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.
- Ribbon interface to quickly create visualizations, apply styles, copy and share data, and format changes
- Expanded chart selection includes pie charts and crosstab charts
- Data label formatting, legend formatting in the dashboards, and editing improvements with undo/redo
- Google Analytics® connector and single sign-on for Salesforce®
Toad Decision Point Videos
Connects to traditional, non-traditional, and emerging data sources such as Hadoop, enabling you to rapidly and visually analyze data in real-time.
Self-service data integration
Allows your organization’s technical and non-technical users to utilize destop tools to integrate data.
Improves BI adoption
Offers you a flexible solution that is designed for both small and large data sets, and is effective for both individual users and large teams. Simple, easy to use interface for minor data manipulations without changes to underlying data
Multi-View data browsing and visualization
Simplifies and speeds your data analysis and reporting. Reduces the time you spend on configuring data and answering business questions.
Enables you to rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, and analyze data from any source. It also allows you to conduct what-if analysis and decision modeling. Create filters based on your data discovery criteria, aggregate and display top or bottom groups, annotate, toggle between different displays, charts and formats.
Reduces reliance on your IT staff with a comprehensive self-service business intelligence tool that offers easy set up, usability, and maintenance, while including full security standards. It improves productivity for technical and non-technical users alike. With Toad, you can change your chart types with a mouse click and modify the look and feel to create intuitive, visually appealing and easy to read reports. Add calculated columns to best represent your metrics
Reduces the number of applications and employees you need for creation of charts, indicators, and models for analysis. Use our prebuilt dashboard layouts or create your own dashboard layouts to stich the reports together for your organizational needs.
Rapid visual analysis
Enables you to visually and intuitively explore, analyze, and understand information faster. Create a static report for the end users to share your analysts’ observations akin to a slide show
Empowers your organization’s technical and non-technical users to complete their tasks quickly, easily, and securely by providing user-appropriate tools. Instantly share the interactive workbook or static reports via an email or as a pdf document.