Quickly and accurately perform daily development and administration tasks with Toad™ for IBM® DB2 LUW. This robust DB2 tool incorporates more than a decade of development expertise and user experiences to dramatically simplify DB2 management. With Toad’s extensive automation and intuitive workflow, you’ll get your work done with accuracy and ease.
- Powerful task automation
- Automate and schedule frequent and repetitive tasks.
- Improved code performance
- Debug stored procedures, format code and optimize SQL performance following best practices methodology.
- Easy object management
- Create and manipulate database objects through intuitive GUIs.
- Streamlined compare and synch
- Lets you compare and sync servers, schemas, and data, and easily identify differences.
- Performance-problem identification and resolution
- Enables performance tuning with automated SQL scan, optimization, and benchmarking; no other tool offers the level of performance tuning that is available in Toad Xpert.
- Group execute
- Processes scripts and code snippets against multiple servers and instances.
- Log reader
- Rolls back transactions in the transaction log without the need to restore from a backup.
- SQL script recall
- Tracks any SQL executed during your Toad session and eliminates the need to retype commonly used SQL, saving time.
- Security management
- Builds and executes security-related scripts against multiple servers to create, manage, and even replicate security for all users.
- Report generation and documentation
- Create customized reports for administration and development and export those reports in flexible formats including .xls, XML, .doc and .pdf.
- Object search
- Search for text in database objects, e.g., column names and SQL code; helps you rapidly locate code to quickly assess the impact of renaming or code changes.
- Project management
- Save and reuse powerful features for object management, SQL, and stored procedure coding.
- Query builder
- Access key data quickly; includes built-in report and pivot functionality, which allows for in-place analysis and single-click export to an Excel instance, so DBAs and analysts can easily export to their favorite tools.
- Complete suite
- Provides a comprehensive, end-to-end toolset, from development through production administration, as well as integration with Spotlight for performance diagnostics.
- Consistent toolset across database platforms
- Minimizes the learning curve across multiple platforms with a similar look and feel while providing deep functional expertise for the nuances of each platform.
|Hard disk space|
|Additional requirements||Web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later)|
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|
- Multiple database query facility for cross-database reporting
- Ability to sync database objects across environments
- Space management features for LUW databases
- DB\DBM compare to identify configuration differences
- Ability to sync database parameter values
- Advanced features for automating scripts and activities
- Data compare features to sync data across databases
- Fixes and enhancements to the 5.2 release
- Ability to debug PL/SQL stored procedures
- Management of temporary tables in LUW and z/OS environments
- Ability to view invalid objects and revalidate them
- Flush event monitors
- More customizable interface with dual-monitor support
- Ability to select columns in Query Builder via checkbox method
- Reverse engineering of Select statements that contain an ALIAS
- Code snippet import/export functionality