Run faster, more reliable databases by doing more work in less time with Toad™ for SQL Server®. This single toolset maximizes productivity through extensive automation, intuitive workflows and built-in expertise. Plus, it complements Microsoft tools by solving key SQL Server challenges, so you can proactively manage large numbers of databases. It also makes it easy to manage change, resolve issues quickly and promote the highest levels of code quality, performance and maintainability.
- Compare and synch
- Lets you compare and sync servers, schemas, and data, and enables easy identification of differences.
- Group execute
- Processes scripts and code snippets against multiple servers and instances.
- Log reader
- Rolls back transactions in the transaction log without the need to restore from a backup.
- SQL script recall
- Tracks any SQL executed during your Toad session and eliminates the need to retype commonly used SQL and T-SQL statements, saving time.
- SQL Server job manager
- Provides a simple visual display of all running jobs on multiple databases against a calendar backdrop, making it easy to avoid resource contention caused by job conflicts.
- Security management
- Builds and executes security-related scripts against multiple servers to create, manage, and even replicate security for all users.
- Report generation and documentation
- Lets you create customized reports for administration and development and export those reports in flexible formats including .xls, XML, .doc and .pdf.
- SQL optimization
- Enables performance tuning with automated SQL scan, optimization, and benchmarking; no other tool offers the level of performance tuning that is available in Toad Xpert.
- Object search
- Allows you to search for text in database objects, e.g., column names and SQL code, and helps you rapidly locate code to quickly assess the impact of renaming or code changes.
- Project Lucy integration
- Provides free high-quality performance health checks benchmarked against average performance across the community.
- Project management
- Lets you save and reuse powerful features for object management, SQL, and T-SQL coding.
- T-SQL editing
- Makes SQL coding easy with advanced code complete, code snippets, and SQL recall; this reduces the T-SQL learning curve, introduces consistency, and helps deliver high-quality code.
- Query builder
- Helps you access key data quickly; includes built-in report and pivot functionality, which allows for in-place analysis and single-click export to an Excel instance, so DBAs and analysts can easily export to their favorite tools.
- Complete suite
- Provides a comprehensive, end-to-end toolset, from development through production administration, as well as integration with Spotlight for performance diagnostics.
- Consistent toolset across database platforms
- Minimizes the learning curve across multiple platforms with a similar look and feel while providing deep functional expertise for the nuances of each platform.
|Hard disk space|
|Additional requirements||Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later|
|Cloud database services||SQL Azure®|
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|