Proactively resolving performance issues is easy with this development- and performance-management tool for Sybase® ASE, Sybase IQ and SQL Anywhere® databases. It eliminates performance-tuning challenges, simplifies Sybase SQL optimization and automates frequent and repetitive tasks, so you can focus on higher-priority projects. Take advantage of easy-to-use query builders and SQL editors, data-modeling functionality, powerful Sybase tuning, as well as maintenance- and change-management tools. Toad™ for Sybase is available in various editions for Sybase developers and database administrators.
- Powerful task automation
- Automate and schedule frequent and repetitive tasks.
- Improved code performance
- Debug stored procedures, format code and optimize SQL performance following best-practices methodology.
- Easy object management
- Create and manipulate database objects through intuitive GUIs.
- Streamlined compare and synch
- Compare and sync servers, schemas, and data to easily identify differences.
- Identify and resolve performance problems
- Enables performance tuning with automated SQL scan, optimization, and benchmarking; no other tool offers the level of performance tuning that is available in Toad Xpert.
- Group execute
- Processes scripts and code snippets against multiple servers and instances.
- Log reader
- Rolls back transactions in the transaction log without the need to restore from a backup.
- SQL script recall
- Tracks any SQL executed during your Toad session and eliminates the need to retype commonly used SQL, saving time.
- Security management
- Builds and executes security-related scripts against multiple servers to create, manage, and even replicate security for all users.
- Report generation and documentation
- Create customized reports for administration and development and export those reports in flexible formats including .xls, XML, .doc and .pdf.
- Object search
- Search for text in database objects, e.g., column names and SQL code, and rapidly locate code to quickly assess the impact of renaming or code changes.
- Project management
- Save and reuse powerful features for object management, SQL, and stored-procedure coding.
- Query builder
- Access key data quickly; includes built-in report- and pivot functionality, which allows for in-place analysis and single-click export to an Excel instance, so DBAs and analysts can easily export to their favorite tools.
- Complete suite
- Provides a comprehensive, end-to-end toolset, from development through production administration, as well as integration with Spotlight for performance diagnostics.
- Consistent toolset across database platforms
- Minimizes the learning curve across multiple platforms with a similar look and feel while providing deep functional expertise for the nuances of each platform.
|Hard disk space|
|Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.|
- Multi-database SQL queries with customizable result formatting
- Ability to easily compare data and alter it in one place
- Easy, secure, reliable version control that’s compatible with other systems
- MDA-tables dashboard to view data with ease
- Easy test-data generation for tables
- Ability to easily view dependency information for an object
- Job scheduler defines and schedules database administration/maintenance tasks
- Parameter setting prevents queries and transactions from monopolizing resources
- Performance monitor updates allow for more statistical information
- Schema compare and sync between Sybase® ASE, IQ and SQL Anywhere®
- Improved script generation for database objects
- Improved performance, usability and stability
- More customizable interface, dual-monitor support
- Checkbox to allow selecting of columns in Query Builder Diagram
- Import and export of code snippets into your library
- Significant enhancements to task automation for improved performance