Seamlessly connect data, files and users for improved collaboration.
Easily share information across your team with Toad™ Intelligence Central. This centralized repository for sharing Toad files and other data enables efficient, well-governed collaboration. Whether you’re gathering and prepping data in Toad Data Point, or sharing PL/SQL code and code analysis reports in Toad for Oracle, you can centrally publish your work in Toad Intelligence Central. This makes it quick and easy to share and view queries, files, objects and datasets — right within the tool. With this server-side component, you’ll reduce the risk of reporting failures, security threats and data loss while ensuring data governance.
Available for both Toad Data Point and Toad for Oracle users:
- Artifact publishing — Share all Toad artifacts — including diagrams, visual queries, automation, SQL files and more — with other Toad users.
- Rights management and data governance — Manage permissions and access rights to shared resources; uphold data governance rules.
- Automation scripts — Create automation scripts in Toad and publish them to Toad Intelligence Central where they can be scheduled for execution.
- Active Directory® support — Enable administrators to better manage users and teams, easily add and remove users and create logins.
Additional functionality for Toad Data Point users:
- Centralized and controlled data access — Gain a single point of access to all your data.
- Create SQL views — Access data directly from the source through SQL rather than moving data.
- Data repository — Store datasets or snapshots and schedule regular updates.
- Data visualization integration — Connect and share data with users of third-party visualization tools like Microsoft®, Tableau®, Qlikview® and Spotfire®.
- Connect with Dell tools — Connect to Dell Boomi® for application cloud integration and Dell Statistica™ for advanced analytics. Combining these tools with Toad provides a robust data management solution.
Additional functionality for Toad for Oracle users:
- Web-based management reporting — Gain a consolidated view of code quality over time with online Code Analysis reporting.
2 TB dedicated data disk or striped over 2-3 spindles
Windows® 7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported data sources
- Amazon® Redshift®
- Amazon SimpleDB®
- Amazon DynamoDB®
- Apache® Hbase®
- Apache Hive®
- Apache Cassandra®
- Google Analytics®
- IBM® DB2® for i5/OS v5R4 and IBM® i6.1
- IBM Informix® Dynamic 10.00, 11.0
- IBM DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® 8.1.5, 8.2, 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, 10.1
- IBM DB2 for z/OS® 8, 9, 10
- IBM Netezza® 4.6.6, 6.0
- Ingres® Community Edition 2006 R2 on Windows 32-Bit
- Microsoft® Access® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Excel® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft OData®
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2000, 2005, 2008 (R2), 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server databases running on Amazon EC2®
- Microsoft SharePoint®
- Microsoft® Windows Azure® Table Storage Service
- Microsoft Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database
- MySQL® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.6
- ODBC generic
- Oracle® databases running on Amazon EC2
- Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Oracle® 9i, 10g, 11g, 11g R2 (tested on Oracle® Exadata 2.0)
- PostgreSQL® 8.3.4
- SAP® Business Objects® XI 3.0, 3.1
- SAP® Sybase® ASE® 12.5, 15.0.2, 15.0.3, 15.5
- SAP® Sybase® IQ 15
- SAP® Sybase SQL Anywhere® 12
- Teradata® 12.0, 13.0, 13.10
- Vertica® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 (with 4.0, 4.1 ODBC driver), 6.0 (with 6.0 ODBC driver)
Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.