Easily improve collaboration and data provisioning
Easily share information across your team with Toad™ Intelligence Central. This set of data reporting tools provides a centralized repository for up-to-date information, making data provisioning more efficient, in a sanctioned, company-controlled environment. Data gathered by Dell’s data analysis and reporting tool, Toad™ Data Point, can be published directly to Toad Intelligence Central. This makes it quick and easy to share and view queries, files, objects, and data sets — right within the tool. With this server-side component, you’ll also reduce the risk of reporting failures, security threats and data loss while ensuring data governance.
- Centralized and controlled data access — Gain a single point of access to all your data.
- Create SQL views — Access data directly from the source through SQL rather than moving data.
- Data repository — Store datasets or snapshots and schedule regular updates.
- Data visualization integration —Connect and share data with users of third-party visualization tools like Microsoft®, Tableau®, Qlikview®, and Spotfire®.
- Artifact publishing — Share all Toad artifacts — including diagrams, visual queries, automation, SQL files, and more — with other Toad users.
- Rights management and data governance —Manage permissions and access rights to shared resources; uphold data governance rules.
- Automation scripts — Create automation scripts in Toad Data Point and publish them to Toad Intelligence Central where they can be scheduled for execution.
- Active Directory® support — Enable administrators to better manage users and teams, easily add and remove users and create logins.
- Connect with Dell tools — Connect to Dell Boomi® for application cloud integration and Dell Statistica™ for advanced analytics. Combining these tools with Toad provides a robust data management solution.
2 TB dedicated data disk or striped over 2-3 spindles
Windows® 7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported data sources
- Amazon® Redshift®
- Amazon SimpleDB®
- Amazon DynamoDB®
- Apache® Hbase®
- Apache Hive®
- Apache Cassandra®
- Google Analytics®
- IBM® DB2® for i5/OS v5R4 and IBM® i6.1
- IBM Informix® Dynamic 10.00, 11.0
- IBM DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows® 8.1.5, 8.2, 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, 10.1
- IBM DB2 for z/OS® 8, 9, 10
- IBM Netezza® 4.6.6, 6.0
- Ingres® Community Edition 2006 R2 on Windows 32-Bit
- Microsoft® Access® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Excel® 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft OData®
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2000, 2005, 2008 (R2), 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server databases running on Amazon EC2®
- Microsoft SharePoint®
- Microsoft® Windows Azure® Table Storage Service
- Microsoft Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database
- MySQL® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.6
- ODBC generic
- Oracle® databases running on Amazon EC2
- Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g
- Oracle® 9i, 10g, 11g, 11g R2 (tested on Oracle® Exadata 2.0)
- PostgreSQL® 8.3.4
- SAP® Business Objects® XI 3.0, 3.1
- SAP® Sybase® ASE® 12.5, 15.0.2, 15.0.3, 15.5
- SAP® Sybase® IQ 15
- SAP® Sybase SQL Anywhere® 12
- Teradata® 12.0, 13.0, 13.10
- Vertica® 4.1, 5.0, 5.1 (with 4.0, 4.1 ODBC driver), 6.0 (with 6.0 ODBC driver)
Download free trial to see the full list of system requirements.