VMware data protection and recovery delivered with blazing speed
Quickly and easily deliver VMware-optimized backups along with forensic-level discovery and VMware data recovery of Microsoft applications.
Protect your entire VMware environment with Total Virtual Data Protection (TVDP). This comprehensive VMware data protection tool swiftly recovers the key Microsoft applications running within your VMware environment. It provides you with fast, VMware-optimized backup, in addition to forensic-level discovery. Plus, this affordable VMware data recovery solution backs up and recovers your physical Windows environment -- with minimal storage requirements and blazing speed.
TVDP is offered in two suites that include these essential products:
TVDP Standard Edition: Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory, Quest vRanger Pro, Quest Recovery Manager for SharePoint and Quest Recovery Manager for Exchange.
TVDP Database Edition: All the elements of the standard edition, plus Quest LiteSpeed for SQL Server.
VMware-optimized backup, replication and restore
- Minimize backup windows and restore times with rapid, image-level backup
- Easy and quick recovery of select files, virtual machines (VM) or entire hosts
- Searchable backup catalog with “right click” restore simplifies recovery
- Highly parallel backup and restore engine optimizes VMware performance
- Includes powerful VM replication
Unparalleled application-level protection and recovery
- Exchange object discovery at the forensic level
- Object- and site-level SharePoint recovery
- SQL backup compression and table-level SQL recovery in eight levels
- Automated Active Directory (AD) recovery
- Allows preview of objects prior to recovery
Simple, one-stop licensing
- Simplified licensing with no add-ons, options or agents needed
- Easy sales and support process with single-source purchasing
Each item of Software included in Quest Total Virtual Data Protection (except for vRanger Pro itself) may only be used on VMware ESX(i) virtual machines backed up or replicated by vRanger.
Indivual Product Requirements are listed here: