Capture, analyze and act on information about workforce activities and business processes
With Unified Communications Command Suite (UCCS) – Analytics, you’re able to improve and protect your business by turning the data trapped in your communications systems into understandable, usable and engaging insight into workforce activities, business processes and UC infrastructure needs. UCCS – Analytics uses effective Lync reporting and Exchange management tools to give IT and users the intelligence to:
- Improve adoption
- Increase ROI
- Speed up migrations
- Enforce communication policies
- Meet business objectives
- Aggregated analytics — Use a single view to gain insight into your on-premises, hybrid or online UC environments (Microsoft Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business, Office 365 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager) and analyze usage and trends, increase user productivity, and enforce communication policies. UCCS – Analytics provides engaging and immersive cross-platform reporting via any popular Internet browser to reduce the chaos of managing your communications systems.
- DIY insights and dashboard — Give managers the ability to build and pull their own reports on workforce activities without extensive technical training and know-how.
- Improved decision making — Transform data trapped in UC systems into actionable intelligence to improve and protect the business. UCCS – Analytics gives users valuable insight into team collaboration, SLA adherence, customer engagements, personal use of company communications and more. You’ll be able to save time and, potentially, save the business from risk or public embarrassment.
- Simplified migrations — Make migrations faster and less stressful by planning for server capacity and analyzing the current and new environments. UCCS – Analytics assesses usage and availability before, during and after a migration so you have the intelligence needed to confidently plan and reduce risk.
- Enhanced investment — Increase the return on your UC investment by encouraging adoption and reducing reliance on costly, traditional communication systems. UCCS – Analytics gives insights into usage, trends and chargebacks across Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business, Office 365 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager as well as analytics into quality of experience by feature, department and user.
- Improved quality of experience — Ensure a quality of experience for users that removes the performance barriers to adoption. UCCS – Analytics provides quality of experience reporting within your Lync/Skype for Business deployment to help you offer optimal end-user experiences for audio and visual communications.
- Secured communications — Protect intellectual property, personally identifiable information and other sensitive communications from leaving the company. UCCS – Analytics provides data leak prevention and monitoring to ensure communication policy are enforced, saving you from legal or other data risks.
- One-of-a-kind UC suite — Take command of your unified communications with an immersive and flexible cross-platform management, reporting and diagnostics solution. UCCS – Analytics is also part of a broader suite that provides performance and availability for your UC environment. Only Dell offers both analytics and diagnostics across Microsoft Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business, Office 365 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Learn more about the Suite.
Before installing Dell UCCS - Analytics, ensure your system meets the following minimum hardware and software requirements:
Minimum: Quad core 64-bit computer.
Minimum: 16 GB.
Hard Disk Space
For estimates regarding the required disk space for the collected data for different numbers of users for all the platforms, see the UCCS - Analytics Deployment Sizing.xlsx spreadsheet which can be found under Documentation in the autorun.exe.
Windows 7 (64 bit version) or later
IIS (Internet Information Services) 7.0 or later
Data Engine Service
To collect Exchange configuration data for Exchange 2007, Exchange management tools must be installed on the computer which hosts the UCCS - Analytics Data Engine service.
Query Engine Service
64-bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7 or later
Storage Engine Service
64-bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7 or later
The following is a list of the minimum environments that are supported for data collection:
For information about the rights and permissions needed to configure Dell UCCS - Analytics and to gather information, see the Dell UCCS - Analytics Deployment Guide.
Quickly gain insights across your unified communications systems.
Build your own customized dashboard from more than 171 built-in insights.
Better business decisions
Turn data trapped in various UC systems into actionable intelligence.
Improve UC adoption
Gain insights from multiple UC platforms to supplement adoption activities.
Enhanced user experience
Ensure a quality experience and remove adoption barriers.
Assess usage and availability to plan and reduce migration risks.
Pull chargeback reports and easily modify cost settings for accuracy.
Run data leak prevention reports on policy violations to enforce policies.