Create secure containers to enable corporate data access on bring-your-own devices (BYOD)
Easily match technologies to users based on their unique needs.
Manage your corporate Windows applications and data simply and efficiently with vWorkspace™ - MokaFive Suite. This cost-effective container solution creates a separate work environment on devices ranging from laptops and desktops to tablets and smartphones, while providing your temporary, contract or mobile employees with secure, user-friendly access to corporate apps and data from anywhere. vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite enables you to manage encryption, policies and secure remote access while separating enterprise data from personal data.
With vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite, you can easily manage, update, and wipe sensitive corporate workspaces. It also enables you to control, update and patch the corporate Windows image without jeopardizing the employee’s privacy or affecting personal applications and data on an employee’s computer.
vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite supports your BYOD/mobility initiatives and enables anytime productivity. Employees can access applications and data without an active network connection—they simply save their work and it automatically syncs when they reconnect.
- Allow centralized management of all endpoints including image creation, updating and provisioning
- Get comprehensive container security with separation of personal and business applications and data, ensuring the security of enterprise data, networks and systems, as well as end-user privacy
- Execute locally, giving employees access to corporate resources anywhere, anytime, with excellent response times— even while offline
- Obtain consistent monitoring for screen scrapers and key loggers with built-in AVG anti-virus scanning that also provides scanning of the host computer at startup
- Return the enterprise workspace to a pristine state with Windows image rejuvenation, allowing users to recover from viruses
- Separate personal files from corporate data on BYO devices by encapsulating the enterprise workspace
- Prevent data leaks and comply with government regulations with AES-256 virtual disk encryption
- Keep the enterprise workspace from being moved or edited with copy protection and tamper resistance
- Provide access to authorized users with AD and two-factor RSA® SecurID® authentication
- Provide IT control with granular security policies
- Enable encryption of the enterprise workspace with remote revoke or kill
- Silently back up the virtual file system to the management server
- Allow IT to manage and update one common version for all users with a single base operating system image “golden master”
- Minimize bandwidth needed to update Windows images with only the differences delivered, rather than a complete image