Offline VDI that affordably accommodates your diverse workforce
Easily match technologies to users based on their unique needs.
Combining vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite with vWorkspace (sold separately) empowers you to deliver virtual desktops and applications to more employees with local VDI, securely and at a cost-effective level. Desk-bound workers can click into hosted sessions, while office workers can log on to their personalized VDI sessions. Mobile executives and home workers can utilize a bare metal hypervisor to access offline virtual desktops. vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite also simplifies the management of Macs and "bring your own computer” (BYOC) programs, allowing users to safely isolate work and personal data on one machine.
- Blended technology – By combining hosted VDI, local VDI, and Terminal Server/RD session host, vWorkspace - MokaFive Suite provides flexibility to meet your organization’s desktop-virtualization needs.
- Complete user coverage – Easily deploys and manages Windows for Macs, PCs, iPads and other tablet PCs, as well as your organization’s thin clients.
- True “BYOC” – Enables a complete “bring your own computer” solution for your end users’ PCs, Macs and portable devices.
- Support for IT consumerization – Safely enables you to load both work and personal desktops onto one machine via a client hypervisor.
- Strong security – Specific policy control and seven layers of security keeps your organizations’ data safe.
- Bare metal hypervisor – Reduces your resource requirements and simplifies administration of corporate-owned devices by running directly on physical hardware.
- Seamless access – Ideal for your mobile users, avoiding check-in or check-out process when going offline, as well as local execution of corporate images.
- Centralized management – Gives you complete control, including remote revocation or termination of images.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Can be set up as a VM on an ESX server
- Minimum 2.0 GHz dual-core CPU, 8GB RAM, and 120GB free disk space
- Windows 7, Vista or XP with SP2 or later
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 with Intel CPU (dual core recommended)
- Minimum of 3GB RAM and 20GB free disk space
- US English