Java charting components for Java standard and enterprise applications
JClass™ ServerViews creates rich user interfaces for your web-based Java applications. The suite of Java charting tools enable you to deliver dynamic charts, gauges, PDF and RTF documents to web browsers. JClass ServerViews enables you to save valuable time on sophisticated data presentation, leaving you with more time to focus on building the business.
- JClass ServerChart –Produce interactive graphic images that can be rendered directly within your browser using this Java component library from within your Java servlet, JSP, JSF or EJB.
- JClass ServerGauge – Create dashboards to show circular, linear or indicator gauges, as well as graphs to reflect relative changes in fluctuating values with the help of this configurable Java GUI component.
- JClass ServerReport –Dynamically generate printable documents in PDF and RTF formats directly from your Java servlets, JSPs or EJBs.
- Stability–Simply access unique design features for popular platforms.
- Scalability– Build components that scale with your needs while easily integrating into your Java Enterprise clustered-server environment.
- Simplicity–Reduce your learning curve by using our best practices and standard Java code within an intuitive interface.
- Superior Platform Support – Achieve compatibility with the latest JDKs (including Java SE 6), IDEs and operating systems. Learn more »
JClass ServerViews components work with any platform that supports 100% Pure JavaBeans and Java SE. The following lists summarize the platforms supported by this release of JClass ServerViews. For details about versions and supported combinations, as well as other special notes, see the support matrices in the JClass ServerViews Installation Guide.
- Microsoft Windows
- Sun Solaris
- Sun Solaris SPARC
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- HP HP-UX
- IBM AIX
- JDK 1.5
- JDK 1.6
- JDK 1.7
- Oracle JDK 1.8
VMs used by supported application servers and specific updates thereof, which include a JVM and whose vendor specifically supports or recommends its use over any other
Application Servers/Web Servers
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Geronimo
- IBM WebSphere
- Oracle Application Server
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Borland JBuilder
- IBM Rational Application Developer
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Sun Java Studio Enterprise
- Apple Safari (for Windows only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- US English