Easy-to-use predictive analytics software brings the analytics to the data
Drive innovation and solve business challenges with Dell Statistica. By embedding analytics everywhere and empowering a wider community, you’ll transform your business and achieve new levels of success.
Make analytic-based decisions the fuel that powers your organization:
- Embed analytics everywhere: Run any analytics, on any data, anywhere, to drive better decisions across your organization ― without breaking the bank.
- Empower more people: Improve collaboration among data scientists, business analysts and business users within a single workbench.
- Accelerate innovation: Quickly and easily uncover hidden opportunities by analyzing all data ― streaming or at rest.
Edge scoring for IoT analytics
- Deploy “analytic atoms” on any edge device or IoT gateway (including the Dell Edge Gateway 5000 Series) anywhere in the world
- Address any IoT analytics use case by running analytic workflows at the edge of the network where data is created
- Eliminate the need to stream all IoT data, and take immediate action on the edge
Native Distributed Analytics Architecture (NDAA)
- Break down data silos and take your math to the data wherever it lives. Create and score predictive models in-database - SQL Server, within Hadoop on Apache Hive (on Spark), MySQL, Oracle and Teradata
- Avoid duplicate infrastructure, enhance security and reduce compliance risk
- Improve analytic and network performance. Empower users to carry out intensive computations with all data in every source system, including Hadoop clusters, database appliances and other high-performance platforms.
Empower the citizen data scientist: Real-time data discovery, visualization and workflow
- Enable business analysts, knowledge workers, managers and executives to effortlessly collaborate and explore data through interactive dashboards and visualizations
- Streamline workflows for citizen data scientists. Simplify preparation of structured and unstructured data with tools designed for non-technical users. Enable experts to build analytic models and workflows once, and allow non-technical business analysts to reuse those workflow templates repeatedly within your organization.
- Connect to streaming data feeds from multiple sources to understand changing data in real time
- Streamline data blending, interactive data discovery, visualization and deployment
- Support your entire analytics lifecycle with a complete platform that includes model management. Combine business rules and analytic models for real-time scoring.
- Embrace the app marketplace for models. Monetize your models and data or import models written by others.
- Import models from Algorithmia, Azure ML, ExpertModels, and more. Connect them in new workflows to drive interaction and collaboration.
- Look at data in new ways by visualizing entity relationships and graphical association maps
- Combine the power of predictive analytics with human expertise to better understand relationships within complex networks
Big data analytics
- Perform in-database analytics on Apache Hive (on Spark) and other big data platforms
- Get easy-to-use recipes and templates for data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning, forecasting and text mining on big data
- Combine technologies (such as Hadoop for scalability and performance) with Lucene/SOLR search, Mahout machine learning and advanced natural language processing
- Enable advanced analytics on any data ― structured, semi-structured or unstructured ― from any source
Streamline implementation and deployment
- Get a fully integrated, configurable, cloud-enabled platform that deploys in minutes( on-premises or in the cloud) with Microsoft Azure
- Utilize industry-standard scripting languages, along with native R and Python integration. Build and deploy models in PMML, as well as SAS®, Java®, Teradata® and SQL.
- Reduce the burden on IT with an agnostic, flexible, customizable and embeddable architecture that complements existing IT investments
Unlock insight from text
- Combine analytics and search in a single, unified environment that features next-gen information retrieval with a rich search and visualization engine
- Get out-of-the-box extraction and analysis capability. Uncover actionable intelligence from disparate silos and repositories. Search and index complex, faceted metadata.
- Use language analysis for lemmatization, stop words, parts of speech and more
- Validate manual data entry and build data quality at the point of input to ensure accurate results
Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Server® 2003 and 2008, Windows Vista® and Windows 7 and 8.
- Windows XP (Windows 7 or above recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 500 MHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.0 GHz, 64-Bit, dual core recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space
- 100 Mb/s or faster network bandwidth
Real-time visualizations and dashboards
Easily create sophisticated analytic workflows
Quickly correlate and filter data to make informed decisions
Understand historical trends and predict future outcomes
Quickly understand and map key performance indicators
Understand store performance and predict future trends
Statistica Network Analysis
Detect anomalies and collusion in networks
Statistica Network Analysis
Cluster and group entities for networks