Java development tasks can be easily performed within Eclipse
Perform critical database development tasks from within the Eclipse IDE using Toad™ Extension for Eclipse. This product is a free Eclipse plugin that enables you to seamlessly work with Oracle®, MySQL® and PostgreSQL®, MongoDB® while eliminating the need to use multiple tools. Toad Extension for Eclipse expands your skill set by increasing your database knowledge and allowing you to deliver higher-quality applications. You will enjoy a much cleaner Java development experience by having direct database access, without leaving Eclipse.
Simplify your work with views for:
- Connections — Offers an overview and selection of configured database connections.
- DBMS-output* — Provides an overview of all outputs from DBMS_OUTPUT.
- Dependencies** — Reveals dependencies of the object and on the object.
- Deployment log — Displays deployment history of the session.
- Object explorer — Lets you browse database objects.
- Object detail — Describes the selected database object.
- Oracle® parameters* — Displays Oracle connection parameters and settings.
- Outline — Shows the logical structure of a database object.
- Quick doc — Shows the PL / doc of the selected database object.
- Run stored procedure — Displays results of PL/SQL query execution.
- Session Browser* — Reveals sessions related to a logged user.
- SQL Monitor — Provides a log of all executed SQL statements.
- SQL problems — Displays issues in run queries.
- SQL Recall — Offers history of executed SQL statements.
- SQL statements*** — Displays information about SQL statements within Java code.
- SQL worksheet and SQL script editor — Shows execution of any SQL statements.
- Stored procedure editor and PL/SQL editor — Helps with editing stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Search dialog — Provides a database search pane to easily browse the source code of stored procedures.
- Parameters* — Offers an overview of the database and session parameters.
- MongoDB Database Connection — Browse and view MongoDB collections and documents through the Toad Database Browser.
- MongoDB Data Browser — Intuitively Browse MongoDB JSON documents without the requirement for SQL or MongoQL expertise.
- MongoDB Document Filtering — Outline View allows you to show/hide fields, show only fields that contain data or use regex like expressions to create filtered result sets.
* View is available for Oracle databases.
** View is available for Oracle databases and experimentally on PostgreSQL® databases.
*** View is available if Java editor integration plug-in is installed.