Systems and security administrators are tasked with achieving and proving IT compliance and security, supporting Active Directory migrations, and reporting on the configuration of Active Directory, Windows file servers and SQL servers across the enterprise. On a daily basis, they must field questions like:
- Who can do what in Active Directory?
- Who has administrative access to Windows servers and workstations?
- Who has access to what printers, shares, folders, files and SQL databases?
- How my servers are configured?
- How does the configuration of my servers change over time?
- What local users and groups exist on every server, and what is the membership of each group?
With manual approaches, answering these questions is a Herculean, error-prone task that introduces the risk of security breaches and compliance failures. Instead, administrators need a tool that enables them to take a proactive approach, allowing them to easily identify and report on who has access to what files, folders and shares, and on what servers. And they need a solution that is scalable, secure and customizable to support large and complex Windows environments with multiple groups of report consumers.To read technical brief fill out the form or sign in