The amount of data captured and accessed by your organization is growing every day. And everyone needs the most current information from their servers for operational decision-making, billing, inventory control, purchasing, and more. This up-to-the-minute information is vital to the business, but access to this transactional data may come at a cost: slow system performance.
In this session, you’ll see how database replication offers the most effective way to provide real-time access to relevant data in production databases. Our expert will show you an approach that actually improves system performance and ensures end users remain productive.
You’ll learn how to:
- Enable customers to query data locally for faster access
- Prevent queries from affecting system performance
- Replicate to an unlimited number of target systems regardless of their locations
- Consolidate data from a number of locations to a centralized database
- Streamline reporting and enable disaster recovery
- Eliminate bandwidth requirements over long distances
- Increase scalability
- Increase security by providing only the data required for a local site