The days are long gone when the only place employees can get the job done is in the office. Your users aren’t confined to desks or devices. With the advent of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) technologies, it’s time you put a successful BYOD program into place.
View this on-demand webcast, hosted by Craig Mathias of Farpoint Group and Roger Bjork of Dell as they discuss how you can introduce and manage a BYOD program.Topic includes:
- Why organization must take BYOD seriously.
- How to understand, and manage, BYOD.
- How to empower users to achieve maximum productivity.
- Why addressing short-term needs is as important as recognizing long-term challenges.
- The best way to create a BYOD strategy that stands the test of time.
Keep ahead of BYOD trends, and you’ll keep productivity soaring.