A SharePoint migration can be a seriously risky task – one that can keep any IT professional up at night. Luckily, you don’t have to worry any longer – we are here to help!
In this new white paper, SharePoint expert Jason Miller from Summit 7 Systems explores best practices for migrating to a new version of SharePoint, including:
- Establishing good governance to ensure that migrated content is easy to find and use in the new environment
- Developing an effective communication plan to minimize the impact on end users
- Performing discovery and assessment of your current environment to ensure the right content, and nothing else, gets migrated
- Evaluating your migration options
- Reviewing your requirements for the new version
Check it out now – you’ll be glad you did when you start your SharePoint migration.
To read white paper, submit the form or sign in.