A SharePoint migration can be a seriously risky task—one that can keep any IT professional up at night. Understanding the best practices for a SharePoint migration will help reduce your stress and ensure success.
In this new white paper, SharePoint experts explore best practices for migrating to SharePoint 2013, including:
- Establishing good governance
- Performing discovery and assessment
- Implementing data externalization
- Choosing the right migration tools for your move
- Developing an effective communication plan
To read white paper, submit the form or sign in.