Access governance is a major challenge today. Simply provisioning access can be difficult. Ensuring appropriate access can seem nearly impossible with today’s complex user and IT environments. Then the real challenge is proving compliance.
In this e-book, you’ll discover:
- The challenge of access governance illustrated by a workplace scenario
- The key governance factors involved in a typical audit
- How “blind attestation” can lead to audit red flags
- The role of business owners in solving access governance issues
- How unifying provisioning, access requests and other tasks can help solve issues
Read this e-book for vital information on access governance, and how you can effectively manage it while taking account of complexity, compliance and limited IT resources.To read eBook, submit the form or sign in.