Much of the focus of identity and access management (IAM) is concerned with easy and unobstructed access to a large population of end users with minimal disruption to IT operations. But the forgotten arm of IAM—the silent killer, if you will—remains privileged account management (PAM).
In this e-book, you’ll discover:
- What PAM is and why it can be a prime source of security breaches
- How you can manage or even eliminate PAM to minimize risks
- Strategies for monitoring administrative activities
- The value of modular and integrated PAM solutions
- How governance and a universal approach is the next big thing for PAM
Read this e-book for essential information on the common security issues with privileged account management, and how you can minimize or eliminate them altogether.
To read eBook, fill out the form or sign in.